"Well, It's almost 7pm and I need to do my homework so...see you guys tomorrow?"

"What? Are you kicking us out already?!" Ven complained. "It's still early, we could stay here with you. We won't bother you."

"Ven, I'm sure you and Gabriel have things to do." I tried to reason with him, however, I knew my best friend and he was anything but reasonable.

"I've nothing to do, what about you, Gabe?" He quickly asked.

Gabriel wasn't going to answer him, he had been annoyed by our arguments the whole afternoon and I was sure he was eager to get o- "I'm free." My jaw dropped. Oh fuck my life. He hadn't said anything the entire afternoon and he decided to speak now?! Did he hate me that much? Pressing my lips tightly, I did my best to not scream at both of them. Spinning on my heels, I went upstairs, stomping all the way to my room. I could hear Ven walking behind me, humming, happily, the melody I had played in the piano earlier, and Gabriel, well, I assumed he was behind him because I couldn't hear him.

I opened the door and walked in my room. I was a little nervous because I had never had a boy in my room but I just tried to ignore the feeling.

"Nice room." Ven whistled, looking around. I shook my head, smilling tightly at him as I walked to my desk, grabbed my books and, sitting down, I started doing homework.

Surprisingly, none of them spoke while I was working and I managed to finish it really quickly. I was closing my books when my phone started ringing. I reached for it, which was laid on the corner of my desk, and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Honey, it's me. I was just checking on you. It's everything alright?" Mom's cheerful voice asked. I could hear a lot of noise around her so I guessed she was in the restaurant.

Spinning on my chair, I looked at the boys sprawled in my bed, looking at me with curious eyes. The contrast between them was almost hilarious, Ven was completely comfortable, playing on his phone and leaning against my pillows, and then there was Gabriel, muscular, with a dark look and dark clothes, laying on my purple bed. It was funny to watch.

"Yes, mom, I'm fine. I just finished homework."

"Good, I'm glad-" We all froze when Ven's phone started ringing, loudly. Gabriel sat up straight, Ven was trying to hung up, frantically, and I was frozen in my place when I heard mom's voice. " Dylan Mae Pearce, who the hell is in there with you?!" My mom shouted, making me push my phone away from my ear and, by the pale looks in both faces, they had heard her. "Is it a boy?" No, mom, it's two boys. “You're in trouble, young lady!" She continued, without letting me talk.

"Mom!" I shouted when she didn't stopped talking. A lie immediately formed in my mind. "It was the TV, no one is here."

"You said you were doing you homework, you don't have a TV in your room."

"I said I had finished my homework, I'm in the living room." I lied smoothly, fidgeting with my hands. "Can you stop freaking out?"

"Ok then, I have to go, see you tomorrow." She said, still a little suspicious.

"Bye mom."

When I hung up, we all breathed deeply. I looked at Ven menacingly as he nervously shifted in my bed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to cause you trouble..."Ven apologized, his voice full of regret. I sighed and walked to him and hugged him. Ven hugged me back.

"Don't worry about it." I told him.

They stayed for another hour before Gabriel received a mysterious text and both of them had to go. Ven was still a little bit sad, not matter how many times I had told him it was fine. He looked a little bit mad that my mom had shouted at me. Gabriel was also not pleased, especially when he saw the number in Ven's phone. I had asked them who had called but Gabriel said it was just a friend.