Chapter 5

Hello, guys! I have been in a very good mood the last few days so I've been writing a lot, that's why I've been posting a lot :) My chapters will get longer as the relationships will develop so please endure the first chapters because I promise it will get better.

As I have been asking, please vote and comment. If you like werewolf/romance/ a little sci-fi, check out "The Infection: Survivors" :D

Chapter 5

"No, Ven, I think it's best this way. At least for a few days." I explained him, for the fifth time, why I wasn't going to lunch with him that day, while trying to pay attention to Mrs.Hodgins, our Psychology teacher.

"I still don't understand! Gabriel will not bother you again, I promise, I think he was a little shaken up because of what you said, so where is the problem?" Ven whined, catching some students attention. I fidgeted in my seat and lowered my head, making a curtain with my hair. He was always such a drama queen. "Please, come seat with us, Gabriel will behave or I'll hit him!"

With my mouth open, I looked at him in shock. Was he serious?

"The hell, Ven! You did not just threatened hitting someone because of something stupid like lunch!" I hissed, from behind my book.

Ven grumbled and got back to his seat, with his arms crossed and pouting like a little kid. Despite being mad at him, I had to stifle a giggle seeing him huffing and puffing like a kid whose candy had been taken.

When I had arrived school, I had made the decision of having lunch with Taylor and Jodie - I had texted them asking if it was ok - because both Gabriel and me needed to cool down. I couldn't lie, I was kinda mad at him but I was ready to try again if he was, and for that I needed to back away a little and organize my thoughts. And I couldn't do that with Ven whining like a puppy every 5 minutes.

Forty long minutes of whining, grumbling and cursing, I was finally released from class with Ven, who was stomping behind me, and headed outside. Sighing, I stopped and turned to Ven, who still had his lower lip sticking out.

"I have English and P.E. next, so I won't be seeing until the end of the day. Wait for me in the parking lot?" I asked as I took my phone out of my bag and started texting Jodie.

"I could see you for the entire lunch hour..." He grumbled.

I looked at him and raised a brow.

"Fine, I'll see you then."

Giggling softly, I kissed his cheek and started walking away, towards the table Jodie said they would be. They were already there when I sat down.

"Hi."I greeted, smiling at them.

"Hello!" They both said, grinning. "Finally you're seating with us!" Jodie beamed, jumping up and down on her seat. I laughed to her enthusiasm.

As we ate, we kept talking and laughing, just having a good time and, for the first time, I had a really fun lunch where no one was glaring at me. At some point during our break, I looked at Gabriel's table. They were both there, with their back turned to each other. I frowned at that. Ven was with his back against the table, playing with his phone, and Gabriel had his head leaned against the tree, his eyes closed. Grabbing my phone, I started texting Ven.

Why aren't you two talking?

                                - Me