The Fight

(Y/N) POV

     "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" Natsu yelled. I jumped behind him and kicked his head. Then, when I was gonna my eyes turned into blue,"Water Dragon's Roar," that hit Gray, Sting, and Rouge. I looked up at the clock, already been 30 seconds huh.

"Ice Make Hammer!" Gray said, creating a giant ice hammer. I, of course dodged it. 

"White Dragon's Roar," Sting yelled, creating a laser-like roar.

My eyes turned a wind-color, meaning,"Wind Dragon's Roar," a huge gust of wind came out of my mouth, and blew everyone away,"I looked at the clock, oh shoot, only a minute left.

When I looked the other way, they were all knocked out. I felt bad, so I decided to tell them that they forgot they managed to survive two minutes, and they won.

After about a minute, they woke up.

"(Y/N), fight me!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Natsu said.

"It has already been a minute, and you won, but you somehow forgot." I said.

"So, does that mean we can team up with you?" Gray said.

"Yup." I said, looking tired because I just wanted to hurry up and get a move on.

"Yes, we're going to become S-Class!" Sting yelled.

"Now, now, don't get ahead of yourself, we still got to make it to the end first.

"Yeah, so lets go." Rouge said.

??? POV

I can see the island. I'm just going to wait first.... HAHAHAHAHAHA!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Sorry if it's so short. It's better than nothing, I guess. Well, goodbye for now!

-Fairy Tail Acnologia_Sting_Zeref

The NEW Dragon Queen (Acnologia x Reader) (DISCONTINUED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara