"Then call me." RK says eagerly.

"Papa."

RK couldn't control his tears hearing his daughter call him Papa for the first time.

"Stop crying, Papa. I came, right?" Sassy says desperately as she wiped off his tears.

"Sorry, I won't cry again." RK promises.

"Good, when you cry I feel like crying." Sassy says.

RK hugs his daughter tight as he heard her say that. Sassy settles herself on his chest as she felt a lot lighter in her heart, the pain she had been experiencing ever since her mother told her about Rishu being her Papa gone now.

RK starts to walk back inside when Sassy remembers her things lying out, "Papa, Mr. Bear and my bag is out."

Every time Sassy casually called him Papa RK's heart filled with so much happiness, and a little bit pain for having had to wait for so long to hear her call him that. RK bends down and picks up her things, and walks inside.

"Papa, I'm going to stay with you till Mama comes back from Kolkatta." Sassy excitedly informed him.

"Kolkatta? Why did she go to Kolkatta?" RK asks confused wondering what Madhu was up to. He had suffered enough for trusting her so blindly, and now on he was not going to take any chance where she was concerned.

"She went to see Nanu, but you don't worry Papa she will come back soon." Sassy tells him.

RK wondered whether Madhu decided to give up Sassy fearing the court case. No, she might have not loved him but she loves Sassy and will never give her up. Then what was she trying to do? RK wondered.

"What did she say exactly?" RK gently asks his daughter.

"She told me to ask you to take me shopping so I can buy birthday gift for Omi." Sassy says.

"Other than that nothing else?"

"She said something."

"What?"

"Hmmm... I forgot." Sassy says hitting her head.

RK gently rubs her forehead and says "It's okay, when you remember tell me... okay?"

"Okay."

"Now did you have breakfast?" RK asks.

"Yes, Mama fed me."

RK feels a little disappointed as he wanted to have breakfast with his daughter, but he consoles himself that she was going to be with him from now on, so he can have it the next day.

"Did you have breakfast, Papa?"

"hmmm... no."

"Why?" Sassy asks shocked, "Don't you know only bad children skip their breakfast?"

"I'll eat breakfast now." RK says smiling seeing his daughter frowning at him.

Quickly taking her to the kitchen, he starts toasting bread after seating her on the kitchen counter. Once the toast was done, he takes the jam and was about to spread it on the bread, "Papa, I want water." RK quickly walks towards the fridge and was disappointed that the juice was over, he fills a glass with water and gives it to her.

"Sassy, will you have juice?"

"Yes."

"Orange?"

"I love orange." Sassy says excitedly.

"Even me." RK says happily.

"You are my Papa, so we will like the same things." Sassy informs him, and RK smiles hearing that, he will never grow tired of her calling him Papa.