How he asks you out/ Jack Johnson

You were hanging out with the guys at the Jacks and Grier boys and you guys were all playing basketball. "Ok guys, and y/n, me and Swazz are captains, I choose Gilinsky" Johnson says. "Young Grier" Swazz says. "Gilinsky" Johnson said again. Nash and I were left. "Imma go with Y/n" Swazz said and I got happy I wasn't last to get picked. "Are you serious? Ok Swazz, Nash you with me" Johnson said. " Hey watch imma beat your ass, regret not having me on your team" you say and Johnson laughs you and him are pretty competitive against each other. The game begins and Johnson scores right away.
"Beat my ass? I don't think so" Johnson says and you get mad and try your hardest to prove he's going to regret not having you on his team. It's the ending of the game 19-19, Hayes has the ball and is being guarded by Gilinsky, Hayes looks back and passes it to you and Johnson comes running and you shoot from the three point line and it goes in. "Regret having me on your team?" You turn and ask but get cut off by him kissing you. "I do regret it, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks and you kiss him back.
"Y/n dude that shot was sick" Swazz says.
"Yeah my girl is amazing" Johnson says with his arm around you.