Chapter 7 » A Night of Those Meaningful Stars

(If you read the Book 1 - Yesterday, I loved You, the title of this chapter will let you remember something. Beaddie </3)

/Author/

(Flashback - the first night in Boracay)

"I miss you so much Jho..."

"I miss you too so much, Bea..."

Jhoana turned to look at Bea. She smiled and took a really deep breathe before returning her gaze to the stars...

"Those words were tempting me..." Jhoana said as she closed her eyes firmly, taking out the stars out of her sight.

"Then please, be tempted just for tonight..." Bea whispered as she grabbed Jhoana's hand from the wet sand.

"But, I don't owned you anymore..." Jhoana muttered as she squeezed Bea's hand gently.

Jhoana opened her eyes and waited for the reaction of Bea...

"It doesn't matter, Jhoana..." Bea said as she pulled Jhoana's hand, caused their bodies attached to each other.

"Let me tell you something first..." Jhoana whispered as she placed her hand over Bea's stomach...

"What is it?"

"Bea..." Jhoana muttered as she tighten her clutch on Bea's shirt. "Actually, I'm still into you..." She whispered as her sobs interrupted her words.

She stood and faced the ocean while wiping her tears out of her eyes...

"I know, it's too late to say this to you, Bea. I know, I'm so late. Because Thiry already owned your 'I do', and I don't have the right to flirt you, to stay with you just this way. To hug you, to love you, to kiss y---"

Bea pulled her hand downward, and now they were both laying on the sand again. Bea was on the top of her with her half-closed eyes...

"Then, I am giving you that right..." Bea said as she moved her face slowly closer to Jho's.

Jhoana changed their position quickly and sit on Bea's stomach.

"This is what I craved for so many years..." Bea muttered as she placed her hands on Jhoana's waist.

"I love you, Bea..." Jhoana muttered as she ended the gap of their faces.

She kissed Bea passionately. Their tongues were playing with each other like how Bea's hands' travels Jhoana's body smoothly. Jhoana's hands were just on Bea's jaws to support the sensational kiss. They were just feeling each other's warmness in the center of the cold wind brought by the waves...

"Jho..." Bea whispered in between their kisses.

"Hm?" Jho asked, still kissing Bea hardly.

"Stop..." Bea said as she grabbed Jhoana's hands from her jaws.

"Sorry, I just can't stop myself..." Jhoana said as she stopped kissing Bea naman.

She looked at Bea and saw that she was already sleeping. She dismounted on Bea's stomach and lied beside her. Later on, she felt her eyelids became heavier...

••••••••••

/Maddie/

(Flashback)

"Please Ponggay, don't make a scene na pede mong pagsisihan..." I said as I pulled her arm gently. "We don't know what will be the result."

"I just can't understand her, Maddie..." She said as her tears came out again.

She cried for another time. She looked afar and started wiping out her tears...

"Let's just wait, wait until she tells you everything. Waiting is better than dictating what will happen next..." I muttered as I hugged her tightly.