Prologue

Third person's POV.
"Haya api come on. Everyone is waiting. Khizar Bhai is waiting." She turned to door on her brother's voice.

The door was closed but she could hear his footstep moving here and there waiting for her to come out. Closing her eyes, she stopped her hiccups. Covering her mouth with her hand, she pushed her tears back.

"Aapi." Her brother again yelled.

Taking a deep breath she wiped her tears and cleared her throat.

"Rehan you go. I'm..I'm com...coming." She answered tried to hide her broken voice.

"Come soon aapi. The ceremony is about to start." Rehan her brother said and walked away.

As she heard him going,she fall on her bed and once again she lost her control on her tears. She just keep crying for sometime to lighten the pain of her heart.

"Come on Haya." She talked to herself and wiped her tears.

"Its his happiness." She muttered to herself while standing up.

Going closer to the mirror hanging on the wall,she looked at her red eyes which were brimming with tears.  Closing her eyes, she gulped her tears down and washed her face with water placed in a glass on table. Cleaning her face, she cleaned her eyes to fade their redness. To hide her broken condition, she filled her beautiful eyes with kohl and gave a little touch of lipstick to her lips which were so dry because of her crying. Taking dupatta, she hide herself in it.

"You can do this because when it comes to his happiness,Haya can do anything." She said to herself while looking at herself in mirror.

She nodded on her words. She stepped out of her and start walking toward the hall. Her heart was beating as hell. Her heart was yelling,crying blood tears but she was pulling it to the place where she will lost her everything but still she was making her eyes to see, her heart to bear.

Stepping closer to the hall, she saw every eye on her. Her little house was filled with guests. All were his friends and colleagues. Some were of their neighbours. As she stepped closer, her mother rushed to her.

"Where were you Haya? Khizar was waiting for you." Her mother said and she felt her heart stabbed.

She made herself smile to show everyone her happiness. Slowly taking step toward where he was standing. Her eyes shivered while looking at him fully. She lowered her eyes for once and then looked up at him who was looking so happy.

"Beta exchange the rings now." Her mother said.

Khizar looked at Haya and she nodded with a smile. Khizar turned to the girl standing next to him. The girl smiled looking at Haya and then brought her hand forward to Khizar. Haya held her frock tightly in her fist as she saw Khizar sliding ring in that girl's finger. Her heart caught in fist when that girl slid ring in his finger. Her house filled with clapping and tears once again start brimming in her eyes.

"Allah." A slow whisper escaped from her lips as she took a step back in defeat.

Her eyes were fixed on both of them who were smiling now. Both exchanged the rings and everyone one by one start congratulating them. But she was still. Stood to her roots. Her world shattered. Her little heart was pleading her to move from there.  But with strong steps, she moved to them.

"Congratulations." She said with a smile on her face.

Both turned to her and smiled. Her eyes captured his face for once and then turned to her who was smiling looking at her.

"Aapi. See the ring." The girl standing next to Khizar came forward.

Haya smiled looking at her and then her eyes moved to the ring shining in her finger.

"Mashallah my sister is looking so beautiful." Haya said while hugging her younger sister Hafsa.

Khizar smiled looking at both sisters. Haya was the elder one giving blessing to her younger sister.

"May Allah bless you." Haya said.

"Are you sure you are happy?" Hafsa asked evilly in whisper, looking at her sister.

Haya shocked looking her younger sister. She smirked and moved to her friends. But Haya was still in shock. Waving her words off her mind, she turned to him who was waiting for her wishes.

"Congratulations." She said looking at him.

"Kahan thi aap?(where were you?)" He asked and she smiled the way he talked to her always.

"I was just...getting ready." She manage to answer but from inside she was getting weak.

His fragrance,his feel was making her weak. Her eyes shivered and she turned to go.

"Haya." He called her and she turned.

"You okay?" He asked concerned.

She smiled and nodded to his concern. He nodded and walked to his friends. She slowly walked back to her room and locked it. Falling down on her knees,her tears started flowing down on her cheeks and she didn't stopped them this time.

"Khizar." She called him with closed eyes.

"I wish...I..wish...I.." She stopped her words and again start crying.

A/N::Assalam-o-Alikum readers.

How are you all???

The prologue!
So how was it???

I hope you readers enjoyed. Stay with me for the next chapter.

Your comments about prologue please!!

Vote with love.

Till update Allah Hafiz.

Keep reading...
Keep smiling...