"I would like to come with you," I said and he immediately embraced me and lifted me. He was happy.
He then put me down and we locked our eyes.
"McCarthy?" He called.
"Yeah," I said.
"Can you grant my last wish?" He asked.
"Your wish is my command," I said. He took both of my hands and placed them around his neck and wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"I have a feeling that this will be the only kiss I'll ever have so I want to make this count," he was nervous and so was I. There was no space between us and I could feel his heart beating through his chest.
"Are you ready?" He whispered to my ear.
"Yes," I smiled.
"Are you sure about this?" He asked.
"Just do it already," I exhaled.
"Are you ready to have your first ever kiss?" he smiled.

Without wasting time I crashed my lips in his, at first I didn't know what I was doing but I got the hang of it.
Fireworks, starts,angels, sparks, everything nice you can imagine was going throuh my mind. My eyes rolled to the back my head, he licked my lip as a sign of asking for permission to enter and I granted him. "This is going to feel awkward but I promise you'll like it," he entered. Our kiss upgraded to a French kiss and he was right, it felt awkward.

An announcement was made that the flight to Mauritius had arrived and people can now submit their tickets.
"Are you ready?" He asked.
"Wow! I just had my first kiss," I exhaled.
"Yeah, yeah I know I was awesome, come on," he gloated.
"Alex wait, what about school?" I asked.
"It's Saturday we're gonna come back Monday afternoon," he said.
"I'm going to miss school?" I asked.
"Yeah, for the first time and besides everybody hates Monday's," he said.

"I don't know about that," I was nervous.
"Hey, I'm here. Don't worry you're gonna catch up and you already know what you'll study Monday, no need to worry," he cupped my chicks. And placed a light kiss on my forehead,
"What was that for?" I asked.
"Thank you," he smiled.
"Come on," we joined the line.
I'm doing this, I'm going across the globe with Alex, oh my!

"You just made my day," he held my hand.
"You made mine too," I smiled.
"What happened to your hand?" I asked. It was bruised and turned dark green.
"Nothing to worry about," he smiled.
"Let me take care of you, I'm gonna treat you like a princess, first we have first class and then five star hotel," he said.
"Alex we're not going on a vacation right?" I asked.
"Yes but that's no excuse for me to not treat you with care," we submitted our tickets and made our way to the plane.

"This is beautiful," I grasped.
"You are beautiful," he smirked causing me to blush.
I quickly sent mom a text that I was going to support Alex and that I'll be back before she knew it and then placed my phone, on flight mode.
"Alex," I called.
"Yes," he turned to me.
"How are you holding up?" I asked.
"I'm hanging in there," he held my hand.
"I'm here for you buddy," I smiled.

"Let's change that statement, I'm here for you 'babe'," he air quoted.
"Easy tiger," I smiled.
"I get it, baby steps right?" He asked.
"Yep and we have to set some ground rules," I said.
"Yes ma'am," he saluted.
"I'm not kidding Alex," I said.
"I'm sorry, I'm just happy you're next to me and I can hold your hand," he said as he kissed my hand.
"I'm happy too," I smiled.
"And that's what matters," he smirked.

"We sound so clichè," I laughed.
"I like clichè," he smirked.
"And I also like you," he wrapped his arm around me.
"I like you too," I smiled as I rested my head on his shoulder.

Many hours later:

"Wow! Alex, this is beautiful," I said as my eyes lit up the moment we walked into our in suit.
"Yeah whatever," he exhaled.
"Wait, one bed?" I turned to face him.
"Yeah, I think the couch will do for you," he crashed on the king sized bed.
"Really? A couch," I asked.
"Yep, it's payback for almost breaking my heart," he said.
"Ouch, I thought I apologized," I said.
"You did and I forgave you," he said.