Chapter 7

Where am I? Jake thought. Then he realized he was in another restaurant. Not again! He thought, becoming restless. He saw a a table with a group of children sitting at it. They were only about 7 or 8 years old and were chatting and giggling amongst themselves. There was a stage, perched upon it was a blue rabbit with a red bow tie and a matching bass guitar, a chicken holding a creepy pink cupcake on a plate and wearing a bib with the words "Let's Eat" in bold text, then in the center was a bear, his blue eyes staring off into space. His mouth slack as if he were about to speak but got shut off before he could. He is black top hat neatly touched the stage lights, bathing the animatronics in colorful light. Jake turned around and saw a yellow rabbit approaching the children. The rabbit looked out of place. He stuck out like stain on a white t-shirt. Despite this, no one noticed him. Not even the boy he was approaching, who was too absorbed in his drawing of a dinosaur to realize. "Micheal watch out!" Jake screamed. But he couldn't hear him. The rabbit grabbed the boy and but his paw over his mouth. The boy was defenseless, there was nothing he could do. He flailed his legs as the rabbit dragged him out the back door.          
    Jake awoke, screaming. Jenna rushed in. "Jake! What the hell?" She shouted while trying to catch her breath. Then she noticed his white face, "Did you get another dream again?" She asked, concerned. "Maybe we should tell mom-" Jake cut her off. "No, no she wouldn't understand. She'll just get me a therapist." He said getting out of bed. "Well, what do you suggest we do?" Jenna asked, clearly annoyed. "In the dream, I saw a kid get kidnapped, and I knew his name. A yellow rabbit grabbed him, it looked familiar..." Jake trailed off. He sat on the bed. "We need to investigate this further. There has to be a reason that this is happening to me." He told her. "Okay, how are we going to do that?" Jenna replied, excited. "I think we have to go back to Freddy's." Jake replied.