Errands

~Make sure to vote up~

You were the SHSL Assistant. In the past you've been an assistant for a lot of CEOs for company's and now you were an assistant to Byakuya Togami. It turns out that you'll be attending Hope's Peak in the same class as him. You sorted out your schedule and headed to the high school. When you arrived Togami was already there, reading a book and you sat on the desk next to him. Good morning Assistant L/N.
Good morning Togami.
I've emailed today's schedule to you.
Alright, Thank you. He nodded at you and you wrote down your schedule. After school you were to go to the Togami mansion with him and be there while he gets a interview done. After that you were to stay at the mansion and help him with any work until 6pm then go home. Is the schedule okay?
Yes it's fine thank you. You watched as the classroom was filled with unfamiliar faces, and you looked around to see if there was anyone you had heard about, but everyone's names were unfamiliar to you except you had seen Junko Enoshima's face in a lot of popular teenage magazines.

Overall the lesson was pretty average and you sat in the library reading with Togami at lunch. When the day came to a close you and Togami got a limo to his house and you stayed with him while he had a interview. The interviewer even began to question you but Togami spoke up, Please do not question my assistant. She has nothing to do with this. You ignored Togami's cold statement and carried on to say nothing and watch. Afterwards you helped him with his studies, but it was honestly more like he helped you. Do you not know basic English?
I'm sorry...
Tch. Go home it's 6.
Alright Togami.
You don't need to show up tomorrow morning.
B-But.
That's my orders. I will see you tomorrow morning at school.
O-Okay. You walked home feeling down, your first day and you already messed up. Now he hates you, what will you do. When you got home you did homework then drank some tea and watched your favorite shows. You will make him like you!

~Make sure to vote up~