Dislike

~Make sure to vote up~

You arrived at school, and your mission had started, 'Make Byakuya Togami like you'. You felt a little down that on the first day he had already rejected you as his assistant, but it's the positivity that matters in the end. When Togami walked in he looked slightly surprised to see your there before him but he just sat down and read a book, looking uninterested. Togami?
Yes L/N?
About my schedule today, is it still okay with you that I'm staying until 8pm?
Yes that's fine.
Alright I look forward to it. You smiled but he just focused back on his book, Gee this guy really knows how to crush my hope. Well seeing as it's still early I may as well visit the garden. You walked to the back garden and you saw a man with fluffy white hair standing there holding a flower. You felt too shy to go up to him, as he seemed almost heavenly so you just watched. He turned around and saw you, Hello, what's your name?
H-Hi... F/N... F/N L/N.
Nice to meet you, I'm Nagito Komaeda. You smiled and walked up to him and he put the flower in your hair, and you blushed a light pink. You could tell that he was in a higher class than you, so you decided to be polite, but before you were about to say anything he spoke, You're in the class below me right? I hope you have fun. He patted your head and smiled, Until our next hopeful encounter you can have this, hold out your hands. You smiled and held them out and he put a little heart locket in it, Have gun Y/N!
Goodbye Komaeda. He left and you were blushing, he seemed like a nice guy, and you hoped to see him again.

You held the locker in your hand then a sharp, stern voice came out of nowhere, So you're a assistant that goes around flirting with upperclassmen?
Huh?! You looked at where the voice came from, and of course it was Togami, N-No it's nothing like that.
You're lying, let's just get back to class. He grabbed your wrist harshly and dragged you back. Have I done something wrong? In your other hand you hand onto the locket tightly as you thought about everything that just happened. Why was Togami mad?

~Make sure to vote up~

ToxicTiffay is fangirling somewhere