I Owe You One

Your phone rings. Once, twice-

"Hey Grillby! Whats up?"

"Hello (Y/N). Could you come pick up Sans? He drank too many bottles of ketchup and I don't trust him to get home on his own."

"Well..."

You were about to decline, Sans being the last person you wanted to see right now. Not after everything he said, but... a promise rang in your mind.

Thanks, I owe you one Sans!

Gritting your teeth, you forced a response out of your throat.

"Sure."
"Thank you (Y/N)."

The call disconnected. Yes, you could have called Papyrus, Undyne, or Toriel, but you were an honest person. You would stick to your word, promises were sacred to you, and if you were going to forsake your morals it was sure as heck not gonna be in front of him. You'll show Sans!

~Flash Back~

"(Y/N), I'm so done."

"Your not done silly! Your Sans!"

There your were a giggling mess lying in a booth at Grillby's. Your boyfriend, Sans, was there trying to get you home before you spilled whatever you drank plus dinner all over the floor.

"Alright vertebabe, time to go home."

Sans used his magic to gently place you in his arms. You stared at him with a very serious expression before erupting in laughter.

"HAHAHAHA, Sans your so drunk!"

Sans was also a laughing mess at this point. You were so cute when you laughed, even if your breaths smelled strongly like alcohol.

"No your so drunk."

His bony finger booped your nose, causing you to squeal like a child. It reminded him of the first time you too met. He never in a million years thought he'd date a fallen human, let alone love them as much as he loved you.

"Am not!"

"Are too."

"Am nooooot."

"Are too."

It was like that all the way home, only stopping to puke a little in the snow.

"Eww!," you laughed.

"Tibia honest I've seen worse."

"Your so punny Sansy~"

"If you're done upchucking (Y/N), I'm turning into a numbskull out here."

"Hehehe"

You instantly crashed on his couch. Sans threw his hoodie over you, kissing your forehead, mumbling a soft goodnight.

*Time Skip*

"GREETINGS HUMAN! I THE GREAT PAPYRUS-"

"Owwwww"

Papyrus's loud voice rang in you ears. Was it possible to have a headache this bad? You looked over at Pap seeing a guilty expression etched on his face. Scream whispering, he proclaimed,

"Don't worry human, the great Papyrus will cure your headache with a plate of his famous breakfast spaghetti!"

You knew his 'breakfast spaghetti' was the last thing you needed, but you nodded anyway. He had a heart of gold you would not break today. No matter how hung-over you were. Luckily, for you, Sans came to your aid with some Advil and a glass of water.

"Water you up to this morning (Y/N)?"

"Pfft, Sans. Its too early for this. Oh! By the way,

Thanks, I owe you one Sans!

"Its no problem vertababe, I know you'd do the same for me."
"Forever and always."

~Flash Back Over~

You pulled your favorite jacket over your shoulders, and headed out into the snow. These memories were all fine and good, but still couldn't mend your heart from the argument you had with Sans. A week. It had been a week now and he hadn't even talked to you or tried to apologize. Your feet trudged through the snow, kicking it up in front of you. It was going to be a long night...