Where's My Valentine

Start from the beginning

I pull up right next to Que's camaro and get out I left my stuff inside and just grabbed my purse since we aren't doing anything today. 

I walk out and I felt uncomfortable with all the eyes staring at me and how they followed me till I got inside the actuall building. I walked to our hang out spot which was actually Mr. Kend's class that he let us hang out at in the morning before he got to class. But on the way there the eyes were following it and I somehow got used to it. I see why Layla liked the attention but the difference with me was that I never expect it and I don't try. I looked around and I see all the girls looking nice and with their man. I was happy even the unpopular girls had their friends and the man they wanted. 

"She's pathetic" I heard Que say when I opened the door

Who's pathetic, I say catching all of their attention. It was Que, Anna, and Tyla

I walked over to Que and he was in a all white button up shirt with black buttons, and a black bow, with white pants, and his all black air forces.

We stood in front of each other and look at each other for a while and I'm not gonna lie he was looking fine.

Well you look nice Que.

"You too. You look really pretty"

I blushed at his words and gave him a hug. Usually he hugs me by my shoulders but he went to my waist which was weird but I didn't say anything. I took in the scent of his cologne and it smelled really good and I could stay there all day if I wanted. 

"Hey girl"

Hey Anna.

I look over at Que with a questioning look on my face. 

He mouthed the words "it's okay we're cool now"

"Oh sorry Krysten me and Que are on good terms were just friends"

Ok thanks cause that was kinda weird.

"Yeah but this is my friend Tyla. Krysten Tyla, Tyla Krysten."

"Hi nice to meet you" Tyla said

Hey and yeah you too.

"So Krissy who's your valentine" Anna asked excitedly 

Nobody.

"Really"

Yeah it's all good though. What about y'all.

"Well I've been dating Princeton for the past two months" Tyla said

Aww y'all are so cute, and you Anna.

"Well  Bryson" (AKA Bryson Tiller)

Really since when. 

"Since a month after Que and I broke up"

Ohhh... well must be nice to have a valentine.

"Yeah what about you Que who's yours" Anna asked

"Nobody. I'm alone this year"

"Oh sorry"

"It's cool"

I suddenly felt the urge that something bad was gonna get brought up so I quickly change the subject.

Hey y'all wanna go take pictures.

"No we already did" Tyla said pointing to Anna

Oh wanna go Que.

"Yeah sure"

I walk out the class and once again the eyes followed me. Guys we're looking at me up and down, even the bisexual  girls. I saw Layla and she was shocked to see me. She was wearing a little ass red red dress with black heels that had some of her ass popping out, and it seemed like she couldn't breathe. I shook my head in disgust and kept walking.