Part One

Shay Mitchell as Ryder Kane

Playlist

Common Folly- Josh Record
"The air inside of the hallway is thick with our intent to let our inhibitions set out of lament"

Stonecold- machineheart
"When you're here it feels so hard. Thirsty eyes and hungry hearts. Looking for the sweet oasis. And all that's left is on the rocks."

Stay a Little Longer- Lostboycrow
"Can't deny all the times I couldn't face your bad side. You come inside, let me dry those rivers under your eyes. And I still believe in love when it gets dangerous living in our desire. Oh, tell me what you're thinking, love. Don't be so quick to run from trouble in paradise."

Darkest Hour- Charlotte OC
"There's a scream in your silence that doesn't let anyone in."
"You lay in the coffin he made you."

Bed of Thorns- Josh Record
"And I was hungry, I was hurt. The bread of the wicked was all that was served, I was cold with nothing left. And found no warmth within your words."

Monsoon- Amber Mark
"Look into your eyes, do you see me? Staring into space, you've lost yourself. The rain is falling through and there's nothing I can do but cry all over you, and why you?"

Compass- Zella Day
"We can build a tree house in the pine trees. We can keep out secrets buried underneath. Wild flowers crushed between your fingers. Clinging to the wild things that raised us."

Ocean Eyes- Billie Eilish
"Burning Cities and Napalm Skies"
"I've never fallen from quite this high. Fallen into your Ocean Eyes."

Running with the Wolves- Aurora
"I walk alone, I'm everything. My ears can hear and my mouth can speak. My spirit talks, I know my soul believes."

                                                                          Lost in the Light- Bahamas
                                                            "After so many words, still nothings heard."

James- Maggie Rogers
"You color your world with that Neverland smile but it goes dark every once in a while."