*Chapter 8*

While walking in the busy streets of Seoul i looked down thinking of my past.

*sigh* i know it's the past but i was the most terrible think that could have ever happen to me.

I bumped onto someone then me and this person fell at the same time. I rubbed my butt ouch!
Then looked at the person and it was a guy who looks kinds of familiar to me.

The Person looked when he saw me he smiled with joy then hugged me i was suprised too suprised.

Me: E-excuse me!

I pushed him harshly then stood up.

Me: Who are you!?

???: You don't remember me? Mark it's me JB!

JB? He looks familiar to me for some reason but still i can't really remember from where.

Me: I'm sorry...but maybe you mistook me with someone else

I walked pass him but he grabbed my arm then showed me his phone there was a picture and...i was in it.
My eyes wided in confusen

Who are these people?Why do they look familiar to me?

Why do they look familiar to me?

My head started hurting so bad that i collapsed the only think i heard was JB's voice.

JB: MARK! MARK! MARK PLEASE ANSWE!

Then everything went black for me...i didn't hear anything or even feel anything.

《《JACKSON'S POV》》

I was sitting on my bed thinking on what i did to Mark aish! Why am i so stupid when i'm near him.
*sigh* i looked down at my phone when suddenly my phone started ringing it was JB what does he want now?
He always tells me to come to our Studio but i always refuse this time i won't answer keep calling.

__________________
AFTER 5 MINUTES...

He kept calling...
Maybe it's serious i answered then i heard heavily breathing and even sobbing?!

(JB): JACKSON? HELLO? F-FINALLY YOI PICKED UP!

Me: What is it? I won't co-!

(JB): IT'S NOT ABOUT THE STUDIO THING IT'S ABOUT! MARK!

I quickly stood up when i heard the name MARK.

Me: WHAT HAPPEND?! WHAT ABOUT MARK?

(JB): HE COLLAPSED! COME QUICKLY!

He told me the adress of the Hospital so i grabbed my Jacket and keys ran outside then drived off.

____________________

I finally made it to the hospital i quickly got off the car.
Then started running so fast to the Lady that was sitting at the Computer.