teasing

This chapter will contain smut! If you are uncomfortable with smut, I will be leaving warnings for where it starts and ends(:
also, thanks for 12k reads!
Kink; edging

________________

"Daddy? Where are you going?" Sarah asked as she skipped down the stairs, noticing her daddy was putting on his shoes.

"We are going out for lunch, sweetheart."

"We are?!" Sarah squealed excitedly, scampering over to grab her shoes.

"We are, come here and I'll help you put your shoes on." Brendon told her, standing up after he tied his shoes.

Sarah sat obediently, slipping on her converses so her daddy could tie them like he always does.

"Daddy, where are we going to eat?" Sarah asked with a grin.

"Well, what do you wanna eat love?"

"I just want nuggets." She said with a small shrug.

"Mcdonalds?" He asked, a chuckle escaping his lips.

"Oh! Oh yes please! A-and can I have an ice cweam if m'good?"

"Sure thing, hun."

_______________

*just gonna have text over here the rest of the chapter since wattpad's being a meanie*

Sarah was good the whole time, and ate all of her nuggets so just like her daddy promised; she got an ice cream.

In one hand, she held the ice cream cone with the soft serve vanilla ice cream, her other hand holding Brendon's.

A mischievous smirk grew on her face as she got an idea, one that made heat rush to her cheeks.

She squeezed his hand lightly before grabbing his thigh, and her hand roaming the top of his pants.

"Princess, whatcha doing there?" He whispered in her ear.

She just shrugged and bit her lip once she found what she was looking for, rubbing his member through his jeans, making his skinny jeans just a bit more tight.

"Sarah, you better stop that." He said with a growl, but low enough for only her to hear.

"Or what?" She whipered, gripping him through his pants.

"We're going home now." He told her sternly, taking her hand and leading her out, her ice cream still in her hand.

__________________

As he pulled into the driveway, Brendon began to talk to her.

"When we get inside, you're going upstairs and getting ready." He told her, keeping his stern voice.

He opened his door, and came around to open hers and lead her inside, taking her to the steps and put her ice cream in the fridge.

****smut beginning****

Sarah striped, but stayed in her black lace panties and matching bra as she waited for him on their bed.