Do they have such a low opinion of him?

"Blood?" Seokjin looks alarmed.

"Yes, hyung, blood. What sort of surgery is it though if he is coughing out blood? Since how long have you known?"

"Not too long." Seokjin looks regretful. "It wasn't my place to tell and Taehyung specifically told us to not say it to you."

Ouch. He should have seen that coming. "Even then, hyung. This is a matter of his career and it affects us all." Yoongi wants to shut his mouth but, all he is doing is blabbering nonsense. He watches Seokjin's face cloud in confusion.

"His career?"

Yoongi folds his arm on his chest and glares. They are standing in the middle of a dark corridor and it is not the place to be talking about this. Whatever that Seokjin is about to tell him is interrupted by his ringtone. It is Namjoon's verse of Cypher ii and Yoongi narrows his eyes at him. Seokjin slides his thumb on the phone's screen and mouths 'Hobi' for explanation. "Am coming.. No.. What? .. Oh. .. Okay. Don't worry. Tell him I can exchange beds with him for tonight. .. . Anything for you, Tae, now go back to sleep."

"Instead of being an idol, go play the role of a mother. You are better than those actresses", Yoongi says dryly.

Seokjin brows knit together. It is something Yoongi used to find cute once."They act." The singers says it like it explains everything. He is frowning like he does not get why Yoongi said that. "Anyway, don't stay hungry for too long."

"Don't worry for me, hyung."

He waits till the clack of his shoes' heel fade away before he heads to his studio.

***

When he remembers to return to the dorm, it is past ten in the morning. He is sure most of them are sleeping, however, he is surprised when he finds Hoseok lounging on the couch, idly flicking through the channels on TV.

"Hey, hyung."

"Hey."

"What were you so grumpy about last night?"

He looks through the kitchen - no one. He checks Namjoon's room - no one again. Only the maknae and Jimin are sleeping. He checks his own room next.

"Where are the rest?" No one is using the bathroom because he would have heard the shower running.

"There is some meeting. Bang PD called them." That stops Yoongi from his mental grousing about the absent members and looks at the dancer in surprise.

"What?"

"Yea. Funny, isn't it? Like, why call Tae for it and not you?"

Yoongi dreads the outcome of the meeting - the Whys and Hows and the What Ifs. He is anxious. He paces around that space in circles.

"What you doin', hyung?" Yoongi goes and flops onto the other end of the couch and Hoseok has a suspicious look in his eyes. "Why you being so funny today? What did I miss?"

"Hobi - I" He cannot forget the image of Taehyung sobbing like that in his arms. There are only a handful number of times since the start he has seen the younger boy cry. Yoongi snatches the remote from the dancer's hand. "Do you want to play?"

"Play?"

Yoongi rolls his eyes. "Yea, Hobi. Play."

"Sure."

They pull the gadgets out from a blue box that Seokjin had stuffed them into. They sit down to sort and plug the cables. Jimin comes out of his room, rubbing his eyes.