Chapter 1- Pop Corn

Phil's P.O.V:

I sat at my desk editing my newest video I just finished filming. It was just a video of me telling every body about my holiday and all my gifts, like my new popcorn maker! Ha, always wanted one of those.

There was a knock at my door as I spined around in my chair and saw Dan stick his head into my room.

"Hey, whay's up." I asked.

"Uh... you know... just saying hello." Dan said looking around.

"Um, alright..." I said starig at him.

"Do you have any more popcorn left?" Dan asked looking at me.

"Nope, but we can make some."

"Awesome! Maybe we can watch a movie to go with it!"

"Yeah, that sounds fun!"

I stood up and grabed the pop corn maker, walking towards Dan and into our kitchen.Dan fallowed close behind me watching the pop corn maker as I set it on the counter.

"What movie should we watch?" I asked as I went to grab the popcorn.

"Uh... Kill Bill?" Dan said as he leaned on the counter watching me.

"Sure, go get it ready and I'll finish the popcorn." I said as I remover the popcorn maker top.

"Got it." Dan said before walking out.

I poured the popcorn kerrnals into the popcorn maker and put the top back on before pressing the on button.

I put a bowl next to it where the popcorn would come out. I walked over to the cubbord and pulled down two cup and filled them up with water from the sink.

I walked into the living room and set them on the table. I looked at Dan who was looking for Kill Bill in our pile of DVDs.

I walked back into the kitchen as the first popcorm kerrnal came out of the maker and into the bowl. Soon more popcorn came out and I turned off the popcorn  maker and took the bowl into the living room.

Dan was already kicked back on the couch as the advertisments started to play.

"You didn't shove your face in this bowl correct?"

"Correct." I said sitting on the couch and setting the popcorn between me and Dan.

"Good, I had my amount of face popcorn for today." Dan said as he grabed a handful of popcorn and ate it as the movie started up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Author's Note

So boring chapter but hey it's the first chapter and I have absolutely no ideas for his story! As I said in the prologue, I would love some comments with some ideas for this story. I want it to be a romance but i don't know if I should make is a Phan fic or add some ladys for the guys to fall for. Please comment what you think/ideas! It will help me to write and maybe update soon! Thanks!

Also, I have pretty bad spelling and grammer so if you see something messed up you can comment and I'll do my best to fix them all! That's it for now so bye.

    -Kirkpatm