Once Lost, Now Found (Magnus)

Boomtown.

Somehow, even after what it's people call, "the Witherstorm Events," the city was back on its feet like it never happened.

But deadlier...

And that's what brought its former King back. It was still as exciting as ever.

It's no mystery that Magnus is much more... "interactive" with the griefers since his throne was taken (*cough* given to *cough*) by Jesse. With no one interested in challenging him, there was no need to hide unless he was close to smooching dynamite.

As he scaled the ruins of a library, he could see his glorious obsidian tower. The dark purple mineral was a soft mauve in the dawn's light. He figured a visit wouldn't hurt. Just a hop, skip, and a jump over a TNT crater. With ease, Magnus jumped from rooftop to rooftop towards the towering... Tower.

Months of not writing and I'm still like this? Oi...

A noob would've taken the booby-trapped main entrance. But there was a secret entrance only Magnus knew about. The only one that wasn't rigged with sand or pitfalls.

The soft glow of lava as he entered the main area was like a welcoming hello. He could still hear the echoes of his conversation with Axel and Jesse when he met them. Jesse's persistence, Axel's excitement, a third thing... Magnus breathed a sigh of exhaustion he never knew he had in him.

He felt at home.

One of the sand piston walls were up, for some reason. This was rather intriguing. The master griefer walked over to the lever system.

It's Magnus! It's really him! Uh, well, he's probably gonna kill us, so that's kinda bad...

YA THINK?!

Magnus laughed to himself, "Ah, naive little Axel..." He threw up the lever. With a CLANK! the wall went down, but there was a thump that proceeded directly afterwards. Like something hitting the ground.

Then he heard whimpering.

Magnus quickly whipped around at his trap. Laying on the ground was an overturned wicker basket, black soot along the edges of it.

It was moving around, too.

He reluctantly tiptoed over to the basket, staring at it. It stopped moving. Magnus crouched down and stared at it. After a second, he slowly grabbed the basket and lifted it up.

"What in the holy crap?"

It was a baby. A (h/c)-haired, (e/c)-eyed baby. Specifically, you. In a tower. His tower. Alone. What were you doing here?

You stared up at Magnus in bewildered horror from underneath the (f/c) blanket. Your skin was covered in black ashes and infrequent, small scratches.

"Whoa... A TNT baby..." Magnus gently picked you up. You started to squirm and whimper. A strange, bald man with a massive nose wearing a mask just picked you up out of the blue, what else are you supposed to do?

Magnus shushed you, "Hey hey, chill out, TNT baby." He started to bounce you a bit. That seemed to calm you down. You show him your approval with giggles and drool. He awkwardly laughed, "Aha, nice..."

Sssss...

"OH CRAP—" Magnus took off for the secret entrance. As he ducked down and threw up an obsidian shield, the TNT went off.

Panting, Magnus glanced at you. You were giggling happily. Magnus laughed again, but heartily, "You really are a TNT baby!" He stood up and started walking again.

"So, kid, since you're with me now, I oughta give you a name... I can't exactly keep calling you 'TNT Baby' forever..." Magnus snickered, looking down at you, "How's Y/n sound?"

You gurgled in approval.

"Alrighty then! Y/n it is!"

And with that, Magnus took off for the door so he could get back to the New Order with you in tow.

His TNT baby.

~A/N~

OKAY WOW I'M SO SORRY EVERYBODY—

I FEEL AWFUL FOR BEING INACTIVE FOR SO LONG

I HOPE THIS CHAPTER MAKES UP FOR IT THO

And if it does... T h a n k N o t c h

So, until next time, stay frosty mah potato bugs! (God it feels good to type that again—)