Once Lost, Now Found (Madison)

Maddie was in her room with her earbuds in. She was dancing to Uptown Funk (the clean version) while occasionally singing along.

...Okay, she's always singing along. Like right now.

"Fill my cup, put some water in it! Take a sip, sign a check! JULIO! Get the stretch! Ride to the Harlem, Hollywood, Jackson, Mississippi!"
Maddie sang as she danced wildly. What she didn't know was that she was being watched.

By someone she didn't know.

"If we show up, we gonna show out! Smoother than a fresh jar of--"

THUNK!!

Maddie blinked and pulled out her left earbud. Looking around, she shrugged and put her earbud back in.

THUNK!!

THUNK!!

"What the crap is making that sound?!"
Maddie yanked out her earbuds.

THUNK!!

The dirty blonde parkour artist looked at her window where the sound was coming from. Just as she turned around, a rock was thrown at her window, making her jump a little.

"Who in the--"
Maddie peered out the window to see a figure in a black cloak waving one arm at her while holding something in the other. She couldn't tell what it was right then, but she intended to find out. Maddie ran out of her room. When she opened the door to meet the figure, it started to rain.

"Oh, great..."
Maddie groaned. She pulled up her hood and stepped outside, walking toward the back where her window was. Only then could Maddie tell what the figure was holding. It was a sleeping baby with a fluffy little clump of h/c locks on top of its head, wrapped up in a silk f/c blanket. You were the baby, obviously. And you looked pretty peaceful.

"Miss, I need you to do something very important to me."
The figure gestured to the baby in their arms.

"I need you to please raise my daughter."
Maddie couldn't believe her ears. What was this figure doing here to entrust her with you? What did they even know about her that makes them think she's qualified to raise you?

"What? Why me?"
Maddie asked with disbelief. The figure handed you to her.

"Please... I don't have anywhere else to take her..."
The figure begged. The scavenger was running out of time. She couldn't think. She couldn't move. She was... frozen.

Just as she was about to reply, Maddie and the figure heard large, heavy footsteps getting close.

"WHERE IS SHE?!"
A husky voice barked. The figure gasped, shoving you into Maddie's arms and taking off. A husky man with hair the same color as yours but more faded from age in his late twenties spots the figure as he was rounding the corner. He took off after them, oblivious of you and Maddie. There was a loud, feminine scream and the sound of a body hitting the ground, overlapped with a gruesome SNAP!!

Whoever that was wasn't coming back for you anytime soon...

"Ohhhh crap..."
Maddie gulped, bolting for the side of the new temple and the front door.

Oh, how are the others going to react to this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gotta stop doing this to y'all... Sorry guys! I had a bit of a creativity withdrawal, so it was hard to come up with an idea. Anyways, Lukas is next!