Once Lost, Now Found (Petra)

Petra sat upside down on a tree, aimlessly dangling her arms as she stared at the setting sun. She was bored out of her mind since she thought the city was, brace for it, too safe.

"I never thought I'd be bored as a warrior... What is life anymore?"
Petra moaned to herself. The redhead flipped herself right-side up, and immediately saw a black blur out of the corner of her eye. She drew her golden sword, hopped down the tree and snuck toward where she saw the blur. Ducking behind a few bushes, Petra could see one black (the blur) and two silver wolves circling something. The black seemed to be the alpha.

"Wolves? What the--"
Petra stopped short when she saw what the wolves were circling. It was a (MANGER nah I'm just kidding XD) cardboard box with a h/c-haired, e/c-eyed baby inside it, completely oblivious of the situation. The situation that just so happened to be that THE BABY WAS GOING TO BE WOLF CHOW!

"Finally, some excitement!"
Petra stepped out of the bushes and twirled her sword a little. The wolves immediately snapped their heads in her direction and snarled.

"BRING IT!"
She challenged. One of the silver wolves lunged at her, but she quickly sliced her sword at its stomach, making it turn into a cloud of white smoke. The second silver wolf charged at her while her back was turned. They leaped to tackle her.

And she stuck her sword out as the blade went through the wolf. It disappeared like the first one. She did that without even looking. She got skills fo dayz! XD

Petra turned towards the black wolf. But something unexpected happened that she never saw coming. The wolf growled, opened its mouth as wide as it possibly could...

And grabbed the box with the baby and dragged it towards Petra. She just stood there with a WTC? face.

"What...?"
Petra stared at the wolf. It nodded it's head and walked away like the whole thing was freaking normal. Was this wolf a canine social worker or something?

"I understand... Nothing..."
Petra muttered. She looked at the baby. Let me rephrase that: she looked at you. You had fallen asleep during the fight. Surprisingly. The redhead picked you up as she heard a faint sound in her mind. Almost a voice...

Y/n...

"Y/n? What?"
Petra looked around to see if there was someone nearby. But she was alone with you.

Her name is Y/n...

Petra was utterly confused. Who the crap was that? Were they using telepathy? Or was it just her imagination?

"I seriously hope I'm not going crazy..."
She sighed. Looking down at you, you cooed and smiled. Petra smiled back.

"Can't exactly leave you here. Let's go home, uh, Y/n I think."
She started off for town. Little did she know that someone, the one who was entrusting them with you, was watching from afar.

Take care of Y/n...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YES! FINALLY! AN UPDATE! Sorry it took so long! Anyway, you're probably wondering who the voice was, right? Well, I might as well say. The voice Petra heard is...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! XD XD XD Sorry, I had too! Anyway, Maddie's next! STAY FROSTY MAH POTATAH BUGS!