Not So Innocent (phan)

Twink!Dan, Daddy!Phil 
Needy Dan Request
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
   Dans eyes fluttered open as the morning light beemed through the window. His vision blurred from just waking up.
     Phil was definitely up and awake, drinking his morning coffee like always. Dan sleepily rolled to his left to find wrinkled sheets and an empty space where Phil laid just a few minutes before. You could say Phil was more of the morning person between the two, but compared to anybody else both men were drastically late sleepers.
      Dan flopped out of bed with a grumble, stumbling as he walked to the door. "Ugh" He spat as he walked straight to the bathroom to situate himself before entering the presence of his boyfriend.
     Phil's oversized shirt draped over Dan's dainty pale body, just hanging above his waist. He let out a quiet yawn and stepped out of the bathroom after freshening up.
    Meanwhile, Phil was slouched on the sofa watching his favorite show and on his third and  final cup of coffee.

     "Morning." Dan yawned quietly as he sat himself next to Phil. His attention switched to the small boy for a quick second, not wanting to look away from the tv screen.
    "Mhm" Daniel received a low grumble, not the usual from Phil. Well maybe he just didn't hear him. "Good morning" He spoke up. Phil gave the hobbit haired boy an annoyed side stare then looked back at the screen.
    Looks like Phil is in one of his moods again. Every so often he wakes up grumpy and stays like that the rest of the day. Usually there's really nothing Dan can do to pull him out of that state so he just obeys and doesn't even bother with him. But today that's different, today Dan just wanted to be held and kissed. He wanted Phil to touch him up and down, he wanted him to whisper dirty things in his ears as he slid his hands up his body, He just wanted Phil.
He squirmed around for a second trying get comfortable. Dan didn't think much of it until Phil made a remark. "Can you stay still for like 5 minutes" He spat in a low gravely voice. Dan frowned and settled down next to him, not as close as he would like to be, but close enough so that he could still smell the faint sent of his cologne from the night before.
Dan opened his mouth to talk but he just couldn't seem to make out words, mostly because he was dreaming of all his fantasies coming alive and at that very moment nothing even mattered. Mindlessly Dan blabbed out a small, "Daddy?" Daniel broke out of his daze and shifted his position while he placed his hand on Phil's pale thigh. The older boy just grumbled and slapped his hand away. "Shush"
Dan sighed, almost giving up but the needy feeling firing in his body just wouldn't go away. "Daddyy"He stated a little louder, dragging out the y, want flaring in his eyes. That's when time felt like it stopped, something in Phil snapped. His hand flying up to the younger boys throat, fingers wrapping around it as his knuckles turned white. "You gonna shut that pretty little mouth of yours up or do I have to?" Phil's eyes darkened and Dans skin was breaking out with goose bumps. The younger boy didn't even have time to let out a gasp before Phil broke away, leaving Dan breathless. He just sat there, exhaling small shaky breaths, his mouth agape and his hazel eyes wide.
   Phil's actions just fed the fire in dan, now he was just more worked up. Instead of taking the warning and running for the hills, he stayed, cleared his throat and did the opposite of what he was told to. "Yeah" Dan toyed with the hem of Phil's shirt collar, twirling the fabric around his finger and yanking it down hard. "You're gonna have to."
    The older boy's eyes darted around Dans freckled face, giving him his best 'you didn't just do that' look. A devilish smirk was rested on Dans lips, Phil could just slap them for talking back, but he stifled his actions.
Before Dan could blink (182) Phil's hand was on his throat again, this time pushing him into the couch. "Listen here Howell, daddy's in no mood to deal with a naughty little boy like you, so you better fucking behave, got it?" Phil's grip loosened to make sure Dan could breathe.
    The younger boy just blinked, his smirk still plastered on his face. "Make me!" Phil couldn't take this boy's behavior any longer, physically nor mentally. He huffed, steam all most coming out of his ears from his blood boiling. Phil got up, enraged by Dan's actions.

    "W-where are you going?" Dan asked sitting up and looking back to see where Phil was walking. He didn't respond, but dan could see he was walking into their shared bedroom. "Ph-phil?"

   The raven haired man returned with a few gadgets in his hands and a smug look on his face. Dans eyes followed him as he sat back on the sofa. "Across my lap" He growled, and patted his thigh. "Now"

  Dan was too in shock  to listen, instead he replied "no" in a bratty tone. Phil just grabbed a fist full of his hair and yanked him down across his lap. "What did I just say?" Phil slapped Dans bum through the thin cotton of his boy shorts. "Gonna have to teach you a lesson, yeah? You've been so good for so long, bear, what happened?" He purred as he slid off Dans pastel underwear.

     Phil threw down the whip hard and fast, instantly creating clusters of red stripes along his once porcelain rear. "Owww!" Dan whined and kicked his legs whilst Phil was whipping him repeatedly, each slash getting harder and harder. "Daddddy stoppp! Ah! I'm so sorry!" The older boy just chuckled, Dans eyes were half lidded and his ass was glowing red, Phil's wrist was sore and his cock was growing in his pants.

      The way Dan squirmed and wiggled helplessly on his lap turned him on so much to the point where his jeans were uncomfortably tight around his crotch. "You're loving this, aren't you?" Phil leaned in closer to Dans ear, dropping the whip and proceeding with a gentle rub.

    Dan sniffled. "N-no sir" Phil replied with a low hum, "then why are you so hard?" He traced his fingers in between the boys thighs and onto his little flustered cock bobbing between his legs.
Phil sat him up to get a look at his flustered face "I..I-" He smirked as he watched his submissive stutter trying to find the best excuse. "What's the matter Danny? Cats got your tongue?" Phil ran a thumb over dans lower lip, dragging it down as he stared deeply into his eyes. "Such a naughty boy you are. A little pain slut too, yeah?" The older man grab hold of his younger's cock and pumped it painfully slow.
    Dan squirmed in protest but bucked his hips trying to find the friction he so desperately needed to reach that climax he's been deprived of for so long. "Pl-please Daddy, n-need it" and with those words phil let go.
"Need what, tell daddy what you want" Phil watched Dan's face redden with frustration just like always. He had always gotten flustered when ever Phil told him to beg. His nose did the cute little scrunch and his freckle dusted cheeks blushed with embarrassment. "Want you to..." the rest of Dan's sentence was a fast mumble, inaudible to Phil's ears. "Speak up,slut"