Chapter 2: Awakening

Brock..

"F*ck..." Brock muttered, pain shooting through his head, and nausea as well.

He then looked around. Marcel was laying on the couch, the laptop he brought with him on the sleeping males lap.

After that, he looked at the bed next to him, Jon and Tyler laying together, the taller of the two in Jon's arms.

He sighed. Evan loved Jon with all his heart, but Jon was sleeping with Tyler. Of course, Brock also had feelings for the Asian, but decided to keep that secret for Evan's happiness.

Suddenly, a knock on the door!

Brock walked over, seeing Evan standing at the door, the happiness on his face shifted to an awkward smile.

What was up with him...?

"Hey." Brock greeted, Evan seeming to think to himself for a moment, before nodding to himself.

"I assume you remember nothing from last night?"

Brock began thinking, although nothing of importance, minus the party coming up in his mind.

"No. Why?"

The awkward tension grew as Evan shook his head.

"Nothing. You just got drunk, that's all."

Brock nodded, before responding with "Explains the headache and the slight nausea."

Evan nodded once again, nothing coming from his mouth.

"You, uh, want anything?"

"No. I was going to help Marcel with you hungover f*ckers, but, seems as if though I was a bit early."

"Alright. I'll text you when they wake up."

Evan just nodded, and, after seeming to stare at Brock for awhile, left.