Chapter 1: They returned.

"Hey." Marcel greeted, unlocking the door with his own key, Jon and Tyler following him.

Quiet, just as Brock was.

But, Evan smiled slightly, waving a small hi.

"Why didn't you get back to your room?" Marcel asked, watching as Jon flopped face first on the bed.

A drunk Tyler groaned, Jon just laughing in the same drunken tone.

"Made sure Brock fell asleep. I see that Jon and Tyler went over the limit as well?" Evan replied, Marcel nodding.

"I'll take care of these two, you can go lay down."

Evan looked over at Brock, then the other drunk males in the room.

"You sure? You'll have three hungover people with you tomorrow. One being my boyfriend." Evan told him, causing Marcel to shift uncomfortably.

"You can help in the morning. Evan, please." Marcel replied, urging him almost.

"Marcel-"

"Just go, Evan!"

The yell coming from a drunk Tyler startled everyone, as Evan looked over at him.

Jon and Tyler were laying on the bed together, the drunk Jon saying nothing hearing the yell.

Evan felt embarrassed, like a child being punished for coloring on the wall.

He didn't know why, though. He usually was fine with people yelling at him, especially his friends.

Clearing his throat, he looked at Brock, laying there, asleep. Oblivious to the embarrassment that he was feeling.

Brock would stick up for him...

Evan, stop! Jon is your love! He's right over there.

Yeah, but you enjoyed another's kiss. He's laying on a bed with another.

He's just drunk!

And you were sober!

"Evan?" Marcel spoke, causing him to look over.

"Your right, I should go. See you in the morning!" Evan replied in a cheery tone, feeling tears of betrayal and guilt begin to form.

"Evan..."

"Bye, Marcel. Bye Tyler. I love you, Jon."

And, with that, he walked to his room, laid down, and cried.