"Let's go inside." I said grabbing Brad's hand as we followed everybody else in. Connor closed the door behind us.

"I'll just call for a pizza." he said and I nodded.

"Brad!" Marie cheered and she hugged Brad as he hugged her back.

"Hey, Marie." he said and she closed her eyes hugging Brad.

"I missed you." she said and I smiled at how adorable they were together.

"Yeah, I was worried about you." Brad said and Marie looked up at him a smile on her face.

"I'm gonna go and play trains with Max." she smiled grabbing Max's hand as the two ran up the steps.

"She is adorable." Brad said as he turned to me. I nodded smiling.

"Just like you." I said and he chuckled.

"Hey, Mariah!" Brad said and Mariah turned around from talking to Jai and Luke.

"What's up, Brad." she said and Brad smirked.

"I think we should all play truth or dare." he said and I smirked as Mariah nodded.

"I'm in." she said and I laughed as she grabbed Luke's wrist pulling him into the living room as Jai followed. I sat in the middle on the carpet as Brad sat on one side and Jai on my other. I didn't like sitting next to Jai but having Brad on my other side made me feel comfortable.

"I'll start." Brad smirked.

"Mack, truth or dare?" he asked teasingly.

"Hmm, dare." I said and Brad chuckled darkly making me raise an eyebrow at him.

"I dare you to get in the shower with all your clothes on." Brad smirked and I chuckled.

"Fine." I said and Mariah's jaw dropped.

"But she is in a white shirt." Mariah said and I shushed her walking into the bathroom on the main level. 

I turned the water on as everybody followed me. I stepped in and stood under the water my eyes closed as Brad stared at me his jaw dropped.

"Oh. My. Goodness." I smirked at Brad as I turned the water off.

"Cover up." Mariah said tossing me a towel. I dried my hair and wrapped the towel around my body as we all walked back to the living room.

"My turn!" I yelled and I smirked. "Jai, truth or dare?" 

"Uh, dare." Jai said and I smirked at Jai.

"I dare you to lick the kitchen floor." I smirked and Jai rolled his eyes groaning.

"Fine." he groaned and we watched as he walked into the kitchen as Connor watched him lick the floor.

"Make him lick it again!" Connor yelled as Jai was walking back towards us.

"Luke, truth or dare?" Jai said as he sat back down next to me.

"Truth." Luke said and I chuckled.

"Who was your first crush?" Jai asked curious.

"Um, I know it was in kindergarten but I don't remember her name." Luke said and we all laughed.

"This game is boring." Mariah said and I laughed.

"Truth or dare?" Luke asked poking her side.

"Dare." she said and Luke smirked.

"I dare you to kiss me on both of my cheeks." Luke said and Mariah rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." she said and kissed both of Luke's cheeks.

"Okay, now we can end the game." Luke said happily.

"Smooth." I scoffed rolling my eyes as Luke just chuckled.

 "Brad, truth or dare?' Mariah asked.

"Dare." Brad said. "Oh, you want me to kiss Mack? That's fine with me." Brad said and He quickly grabbed my kissing my lips as i closed my eyes relaxing into his arms.

"That was not my dare." Mariah said and I chuckled as Brad smiled.

"DINNER IS READY!" Connor yelled and I broke away from Brad as he smiled.

"I liked that dare." He said and I nodded smiling.

"So did I." I said and he chuckled helping me up.

"PIZZA! PIZZA!" Max cheered as he ran down the steps with Marie following him.

"Brad! Sit next to me!" Marie said and she ran in front of Jai grabbing Brad's hand as she pulled him over to a seat. Brad sat down and I sat down on one side with Marie on the other.

"I think you have some competition." Brad smirked at me and I rolled my eyes laughing.

"Please, I could step on her." I teased and he laughed as Connor set three large boxes of pizza on the table.

"Dig in." Connor said as he stepped back sitting down.

The boxes were passed around as everybody grabbed as much pizza as they wanted. I grabbed three pieces and then passed the box to Luke who sat on my other side. 

"Thanks." he said and I nodded taking a bite of my pizza.

"So, how was everybody's day at school?" Connor asked and Marie happily jumped in her seat.

"Ooh! Ooh! Me! Me!" she said raising her hand high.

"Marie?" Connor asked amused.

"I got to paint today! And and I blended my colors and made sure that it was perfect and then the teacher really liked it!!!" Marie said happily as Connor smiled at her.

"Wow! That sounds like fun!" he said and Marie nodded.

"It was so much fun! I even got to paint another one." Marie said and then Connor looked at me.

"Mack? Anything interesting?" He asked me. I shrugged and took a sip of my water.

"I got to do graffiti in art class." I said. "Now I am pretty skilled." I said and Brad laughed.

"I wouldn't use the word skilled..." Brad teased and I punched him in the arm.

"Shut-up." I blushed and he rubbed his arm.

"God I feel bad for those kidnappers." Brad said and I laughed nervously.

"I know, she looks like she has a good punch." Luke said and I chuckled nervously.

"I bet you left them bruised." Brad said proudly.

"I bet she did." Luke said and Brad looked at him awkwardly.

"Mariah! Anything interesting happen to you at school?" Connor asked changing the subject.

"Nah, not really. I mean I had to lead these two around all day." Mariah said and Connor forced a laugh.

"I bet that was difficult." he growled glaring at Jai.

"This is so awkward." I muttered and Jai laughed.

"You have no idea." he muttered and I gave him a small smile and he returned one.

"But I do have an announcement to make." Mariah said and she looked at Jai nervously.

"What is it?" Connor asked and Mariah stood up as Jai stood up next to her.

"Jai and I are having a baby."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Oh crap. This is not good. NOT GOOD!! Thanks for reading, hope you all liked it(: Pic to the side is of Connor laughing because it is a beautiful thing(; 

Comment!

Vote!

Share!

BYEEEEEEE!

xoxo

Nicole(: