"Is everything okay?" Luke asked and Mariah nodded as I continued to text Brad. He sent me a picture of him sticking his head out the window. I laughed and Mariah looked to see what I was laughing at.

"I swear that boy is gonna get hurt one day." Mariah laughed and I nodded as Jai looked from behind me.

"That's why he's perfect." I smiled and Mariah smiled at me as we finally made it to her car.

"WAIT! WAIT FOR ME!!" I turned to see Marie running towards us her hair flying behind her as she held her book bag in her arms.

"Marie! You are supposed to take the bus." Mariah said as we stared at her confused. She panted heavily holding a finger up.

"I ran to fast." she panted and I laughed as Mariah rolled her eyes.

"Ready?" I asked and she nodded.

"I missed the bus." Marie said and Mariah sighed. 

"Fine, you'll have to sit in the back with Jai and Luke." Mariah said and Marie smiled.

"Hi, Luke." she chirped happily.

"Hi, Marie." he smiled and Marie skipped to the back of the car as I heard Jai groan. 

"And why are we taking them with us?" I asked Mariah as I slid into the front seat.

"You'll see." Mariah said and I rolled my eyes turning the radio on. 'Talk Dirty' was on and I squealed turning the volume up loud as Mariah rolled her eyes.

"Ugh, I love this song." I said smiling as I sang along.

"Okay, we are home." Mariah said as she stopped the car. 

"MARIAH, MACK, AND MARIE ARE HOME!!" I heard Max yell as he stood at the door.

"Come on let's go say hi." I heard Connor say as I opened the door.

"Max!" I yelled and he ran at me as Connor watched from the steps.

"Mack! You are finally home!" Max cheered as I held him in my arms.

"Finally." Connor said rolling his eyes.

"CONNOR!" Marie yelled as she ran out of the garage and into Connor's chest as he hugged her tightly.

"Hey, Marie." Connor said as he kissed Marie's head.

"Can Brad come over for dinner?" I asked and Connor nodded as I cheered.

"Hey, Connor." Mariah said warily as she walked out of the garage with Jai and Luke.

"What the-"

"LUKE!!!" Max screamed over Connor as he ran at Luke full speed.

"Oh crap." Luke said as Max jumped on Luke grabbing his wrist.

"Where's Beau?" he asked happily looking around as Luke patted his head awkwardly.

"He's at home." Luke explained.

"I'll go get him!" Max shrieked and he started running down the street.

"Hey! Max, come back here!" Connor yelled and Max ran back to Connor attaching himself to Connor's leg.

"Why are they here?" Connor asked Mariah his voice a little calmer.

"I need to tell you something at dinner." Mariah said and Connor rolled his eyes sighing.

"Fine, everybody inside." Connor said and a car pulled into the driveway.

"BRAD!" I squealed. He smiled at me and got out of the car waving to his mom as she drove away.

"Hey." he said to Connor and giving a wave as Connor just looked at him.