chapter one- normal teens

It was September 2nd. Normal first day of year nine. There were seven of us all going to school together. Little did we know our lives would be changed forever and in a bad sort of way.

The seven of us lived all next to each other in a consecutive order along our road. We all rode to school together for the past two years and it had always been the same.

Our route took us to school in just twenty minutes altogether. When we got to school, we just sat around in the bike sheds talking or playing on our phones.

We were gathered outside my house as i lived at the far end of the street. Tegan led the way out of my garden and along the narrow path that took us to the main road. Along the way, we talked about general stuff like TV shows or Netflix or new clothes that we wanted or new books.

The seven of us met through School whilst we were at the library and we had instantly connected. Ever since then we had hung out with each other and had formed friendships for a life time.

When we got to school, we locked our bikes up and headed to our tutor bases. Our class mates said hi as we walked in and then settled down to hear our announcements. We had no room changes of course and no clubs were on this week.

Then the strangest thing happened. Our tutor was suddenly ill and looked likae he was going to be sick. Then he turned around. He had a huge section of his brain bulging out if his bulbous head and his eyes were bloodshot to the point they looked in-human.

We all ran of course. We had to get away to tell some one when we soon encountered other pupils, our two friends tegan and steve. They were the cutest couple in the world but tegan was running away from him. That's when we knew. He was one too.