"Reviews," Alice chirped. She handed me a copy of another paper, turned to the Arts and Entertainment section. "Read, Bella! It's nothing but great news!"

I nodded, picking up the paper and reading the lengthy column about our first concert in our national tour.

Party 'til Midnight!

Madison Square Garden was lit up like a firework with the opening night of Breaking Midnight's North American Tour, Midnight Sun, named aptly for their amazing, Grammy Award winning sophomore album. This reporter has been a huge fan of the band since they burst on the scene five years ago and since then, Breaking Midnight has matured and grown musically. It was phenomenal to hear and to witness, first hand.

The one negative of the concert was the opening act. The new artist, also a Twilight musician, did little to hype up the audience. Kellan Moore, long-time manager and representative from the label, said that the artist would not be continuing with the tour. The Cliffhangers, a smaller band and long-time collaborators with Breaking Midnight, have been invited to join the tour and they're packing their bags. Their first performance will be tonight at the second sold-out performance at The Garden!

After the abysmal opening act, the crowd began chanting for the band. The lights dimmed and LED screens exploded in a kaleidoscope of colors, pictures and memories of the band. Seamlessly, Breaking Midnight, picked up with the instrumental music being piped through the speakers and for almost two and half hours, the dynamic Edward Cullen, with his sexy and silky voice and his gorgeous wife, Isabella, with her ethereal vocals, performed effortlessly. They sounded like a combination of Evanescence and Paramore, with the familiarity of famous bands like Bon Jovi and U2.

What made the concert extra special were the behind the scenes videos, sneak peeks into their rehearsals and some intimate interviews with everyone from the band. On top of that, the members of the band looked sexy on stage, moving as a single unit. However, the fire between the two lead singers, Edward and Bella, was palpable. It's no doubt that these two lovebirds will be making beautiful music for many, many years to come.

Breaking Midnight is on a four-month long North American tour. Information regarding upcoming tour dates are linked to our home website. Hopefully, you can snag a ticket before they all sell out. The Midnight Sun Tour is undoubtedly a hot ticket for this summer.

"I feel bad for that opening act," I said, making a face. "He is getting torn apart. What was his name?"

"Santorelli," Emmett shrugged. "Kellan said that he's going back to his home town of Tulsa. He was released from his Twilight contract."

"Ouch," I grimaced. "Like I said to Kellan, he has the talent. He just needed guidance about how to create a dynamic set list."

"Jared mentioned that to him, but Santorelli said that his music was perfect without all of the bells and whistles," Emmett explained. "Jared said that with that attitude, he could just go home. So, he did."

"Well, okay then," I snickered, moving to sit next to my husband. He was reading a review on some private blog. From his crooked grin, it was just as glowing as the review I'd just read from the New York Times. He pulled me close, kissing my temple and we read together. We were so enthralled with the reviews that we didn't hear Kellan and Jared come into the suite. They were carrying bags and it all smelled delicious.

"Are you guys celebrating your excellent first performance?" Kellan beamed, placing the food onto the dining room table. "I've heard nothing but positive reviews."

"Your two albums are soaring back up the charts," Jared nodded. "There's even a petition going around the web for more instrumental music like what was played at the beginning of the show. We've got enough for a full-length album. We just need your go-ahead to put it out there."