Chapter 1

I found this story fun and really quite difficult to write but enjoy it!

leave comments and stuffs :)

Enjoy! x 

"Fine you're all stupid anyway!" Sherlock Holmes marched out of the classroom leaving behind a fuming teacher.

"Mr. Holmes we are calling your parents!"

Sherlock kept walking not saying a word. If they called his parents he would almost certainly be expelled and he would have to move school. Not that he really cared. The students were all idiots anyways. He didn't exactly have any friends. The only thought that bothered him about the whole scenario was that if he moved school, his older brother would have to as well. Mycroft and Sherlock didn't get along very well as it was and after this he would almost certainly never speak to him again.

"Shut up Sherlock. He hates you. Caring is not an advantage." Sherlock muttered under his breath as he walked aimlessly through the empty school corridors. He shouldn't feel bad for Mycroft as he knew, if this situation was flipped, his brother would not feel bad for him but Sherlock looked up to his older brother so, to his embarrassment, he did.

Sherlock stopped as he found himself outside the headmaster's office. He sighed and pushed open the door 

The headmaster looked up and rolled his eyes.

"I assume you were expecting me, Henry. 

"Sherlock. Yes, please sit down."

Sherlock flopped lazily into the chair opposite the headmaster. 

"Sherlock. Your behaviour is getting worse and I am starting to notice you are not doing anything to change it. I can only give you so many warnings before-"

"I know. I know. Expulsion."

The headmaster nodded grimly 

"We'll talk to your parents tonight, until then I suggest you go back to class and behave yourself in a last ditch attempt to change our minds." 

Sherlock nodded and left.

He considered going back to class but he knew in his heart that it was a lost cause. Instead he made his way outside and leaned against a tree. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it.

"Mycroft's going to kill me. First expulsion now I'm smoking." Sherlock chuckled to himself at the thought of Mycroft completely losing it and then a wave of guilt washed over him. He took a breath of his cigarette and sat on the floor next to the tree. He stayed there for the last lesson as well, in his own blank world of deductions and meaningless facts.

"Sherlock!" Sherlock heard Mycroft's exasperated shouts as he walked through the door.

"Mycroft-I-" Sherlock faltered as he saw his brother storming down the stairs. 

"You have pulled some stupid stuff but EXPULSION?"

"Ok I know but-"

"You have ruined my life Sherlock!" Mycroft slammed the door of his room angrily.

Sherlock shrugged, "That could have gone worse." He trudged to the kitchen and braced himself for whatever his parents had inevitably planned for him.

"Sherlock, dear, sit down."

Sherlock sat down and looked at his parents.

"We talked to your headmaster and we have all come to the conclusion that it would be best for you to go to a boarding school."