Running pt2

--time skip--
     Jesse sat on a box outside near the roaring bonfire blazing behind her, the boys bellowing as they threw sticks into the flames.
    Minho came up to her, a yellowish drink sloshing around in the container he was holding. "Hey, I talked to Alby. And he said maybe he'd let you be a runner. But you'd have to prove it first." He said.
    "I will, I will!" She swung her arms around his neck in a tight embrace. "Thanks, Minho!"
    He slid her arms off. "Okay, okay. Don't get sappy on me, now." he joked, and they both laughed.
     "Fine..Um, am I trying out tomorrow?" Jesse asked.
     "Yeah, why?"
     "It's getting late. Shouldn't we go get some sleep?.."She said, crossing her arms over her chest.
     He hesitated. "..Yeah, I guess so."
     She turned to leave, but she felt a hand grasp her wrist and spin her around. Minho's lips crashed into hers in an instant and she reflexively shut her eyes.
     She pushed away.
     "I'm sorry... I didn't think before I ac-" He started, but Jesse cut him off.
     "It's fine...It was actually kind of...um.." She fumbled over the words.
     "Nice?" He asked, his face lighting up with anticipation for a good answer.
     "Yeah..I guess..,"
     There was a long silence.
      After a few minutes he barely whispered, "..That's what I was hoping for.."
     She turned again to go to his hut, with him following close behind her. They got into bed, and he put his arm around her waist and they both dozed off after a while. She didn't have any nightmares that night.
------------time skip to the next morning-----------
     Jesse was woken up by Minho's hand shaking her arm. "Wake up, Jesse..We're trying you out as a runner...C'mon..."
    "...Wha?-" She yawned sleepily. Runner. The word clicked in her mind instantly and she was up.
    "Any good running clothes for me to use?" She asked.
    "Yeah." He answered, going to a drawer and pulling out some old running attire for her, and tossing it to her. She caught it.
     She started to lift up her shirt, and realized he was still watching. "HmmHmmhMM..." She coughed out emphasizing him to turn around.
     "Oh,.. um sorry..right.."He said quickly and turned around.
     She lifted her shirt over her head, put on his, and did the same with his pants. Sometimes she could see his eyes flash at her for a second, peeking.
      When she was done, he paused for a moment.
    "What?.."She said.
     "Never mind... I was being stupid.." He sighed, and got up to leave.
    "Um,  Minho?.." She said, getting up.
    "Hmm?.."
    She quickly put her hand on his chest to keep him from escaping, and let her lips crash into his. He seemed surprised at first, but soon eased into it.
    She pulled away. "That was revenge." Jesse said as she walked out the door.
    "More like a blessing..." He said under his breath, then followed.
____________________________
A/N: I didn't know if I wanted to go off the movie of book, so I went with both! This one was a bit longer though, since I held it off for a few days.