Chapter 1.

Hi My name is Sophia but call me Sophie.Jack and Jack have been part of my life for so long now.Ill start off by telling you how me,Jack,and Jack met.                
      It all started when my mom and me moved to this house to get away from my dad,my dad wasnt just any ordanry guy.He was a horrible person he abused me and my mom also.I still have scars and bruses from him.I was only 4 years old thats the worst part.But now im 17 and im over it.Jack Glinsky was my neighbor and we were around the same age so i was always at his house playing with him or he was at mine.I always liked him because he could always make me laugh i mean when i was sad,he was always there to make me laugh so hard id pee,Or when we wouls be outside playing he always had fun ideas of what to do or play,he is creative and fun and hallarouis.When i first like Jack Johnson I had a huge crush on him i mean that hair thoose eyes the laugh his personality i still remember the butterflies i got when i saw him and too be honest sometimes I still get that feeling.When Jack J would leave Jacks house I would just obbsess over him and I wouldnt stop ever talking about him and how cute and handsome i thought he was.I dont know how Jack didnt get sick of me talking about him all the time.I now my 17 year old self get that feeling with Jack G too now.I get the feeling with both off them.I just never had the guts to tell them because i never knew how they would react to something like that.