" where you lost? Do concentrate na. Read this lyrics. And listen the tune. Then you'll try. Okay ? " he instructed in one go and she just nervously nodded.

It was her first time when she was watching him singing live so closely without any teasing sessions or anything. But simply music and Manik.Manik started playing his guitar and she just sank on the depth of that mellifluous tune..

Lamhe vele lamhe,vele pal yeh...

Idhar-udhar tahel raheSehme sehme dil bhiKeh rahe hain bina tereMar Jayian, tere bin mar jayian...Mar Jayian,

tere bin mar jayian reeMar Jayian, tere bin mar jayian...Mar Jayian,tere bin mar jayian reee.. "

" so how's it ? Now you try. " Manik stopped and asked her to try. But his words just went into deaf ears. As to whom he was instructing, was completely captivated to his captivating voice. He understood she was lost. He loudly snapped his fingers on his guitar strings to strum a loud irrythemic music.

Suddenly the mesmerising music changed into some random loud noise.It disturbed her ears which were then hypnotised with the very heart soothing voice of him. Her heart clicked her mind and it came out of the ocean of mesmerising tune.

" where you lost ? You heard it right? " he coldly stated.

Now it was her time to get full drown not in shyness but in guilt for not focusing on the class but him. She was feeling too embarrassed by her own immature actions. He Was there for her but she was Shamelessly lost in admiring him.

But how could she admit that she was deeply drawn into the pool of happiness watching him performing live like a crazy stupid fan.

" What ? Look kya de rahi ho? You have heard the tune. Now try the lyrics. " he coldly ordered. He could clearly figure out what was happening inside her. But he needed to give her a reality cheque. As it was high time. So keeping his cold expressionless face he again demanded " Come on start. "

She promptly nodded and started

" Dil mein koi rag yunnn... "

her voice slipped a bit but she covered it up and continued

" Dhadakti hai, ki jaiseee bbbijli si dau...dauude... "

She somehow started but couldn't manage afterwards and lastly stopped being hell nervous.Manik frowned and asked " What was that ? Can't you get the tunes? "

The poor soul didn't know what to answer. Tears started welling up inside her big doe eyes and were fighting to came out. But she didn't want to get more embarrassed. So she just kept staring the floor.

" what Nandini? Are you getting any difficulty with the tune? Show me where is your problem. " he demanded but in a composed Way hiding the irritation started increasing inside him.

" Nandini ... " he called her softly. She somehow tilted her head to face him.

" Gao.. Sing. " he softly patted her arm.

She gulped her rest of saliva down and re started " Sa...sansein teri saanseinJalaati hai..bbbina ttteerrre... "

No ... she couldn't sang further. Her vocals ditched her very badly. It just got choked for ages it seemed. A tear drop finally rolled down for her cheeks and wet a little portion of the lyrics paper.