How You Meet

Michael:

It is Halloween and you are very excited because you are going to trick or treating with your little sister S/N. You got on your costume as your sister got on her favorite costume and you held her hand and begin to go outside. You then bring your sister around until you see a man with a mask on his face as he turn to stare at you.

"Y/N Y/N!! Who's that?" Your sister asked

You felt curious as you approached to this man as he hold a knife right behind his back. The man tilted his head slowly as you begin to wave at him.

"Excuse me sir, what are you doing here?" You asked

The man begin to look at you while breathing as your sister take out a few candies from her trick or treat bag.

"Want some candy?" Your sister asked

"Sis no! You don't even know him." You said

That's when the man take out his knife and plunge it into your sister's heart. You screamed in fear as you quickly ran as the man gave chase. You tried to find the best place to hide but big mistake as he is right in front of you. You screamed loudly and back away as he came towards you. Fear seep through your body as you felt very terrified and you then see the man hearing the police and he walked away. You then felt sad that the man brutally killed your sister and you started crying with tears streaming endlessly down your face.

Jigsaw:

Your parents have kicked you out and all you do for trying to survive is to steal some food from the restaurant, breaking into houses to sleep and even pick pocket some money for new clothes. While you broke into another person's house, a man with a red cloak was in his pig mask and sedated you with a heavy drug until you are slowly knocked out. Waking up, you are in a mechanism as it looks like something is etched onto your mouth as you notice it was a trap and you struggle and try to get out and that's when the Tv turned on. You take a look and see a clown with swirls the cheeks.

"Hello Y/N. I want to play a game. You have been doing some unthinkable things in order for you to survive. You break into people's houses, pick pocketing and even stealing some food in order for you to survive. Now you must be put to the test. You have 60 seconds to find the key to escape this trap. I'll give you a hint where I put the key." The clown said

You see an X-ray of a left hand as it have the key and you screamed in fear.

"How much blood will you shed in order to stay alive? Live or die Y/N. Make your choice." The tape said

The timer started as you started to panic and see a scalpel. You then pick it up and only see 45 seconds left. You then plunge the scalpel into your hand and scream out with agony as you pulled out the key and remove the trap off. You begin to cry and that's when the same puppet came on a tricycle came over.

"Congratulations you're still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore." The clown said

You are surprised that you won the game and you begin to hiss with pain and you went to the hospital as the doctors fixed your hand. You got back home and you begin to feel curious about this person who put you in the trap.

Chucky:

It is your birthday as your friend begin to give you a present and you begin to squeal and open it as you see a Good Guy doll and you begin to hug your friend.

"I love this doll!" You said

You begin to play with the doll until nighttime as you felt tired until you begin to hear a giggle which cause you to get up. You felt so scared as your doll is alive.