Chapter 5

Silas's POV

I as a child, was very mean to those around me. I didn't want to make friends like the other kids because at the time I was going through some hard times with my parents.

Than I saw the cute kid named Storm with his black hair and sea foam eyes which I have no clue how he got. Which could have been luck I guess.

I loathed this boy.

His whole being.

And thing was I wasn't sure why.

It started with little things like calling him names and stealing his lunch. Than I started pushing him around and tripping him. But he always stood up for himself. He would back talk me and stick his tongue out but he never hit me back.

Sometimes I wonder why.

As middle school drifted around I started becoming more violent. His face irked me and I couldn't stand his smile. I stuffed him in lockers, closets, and even the girls locker room where he did end up getting beat up pretty bad by the offended girls.

Yet he still never hit me back, he always took it and said things that would stay in my mind all the time making me even more angry especially with my parents divorce. My parents were not getting along and I had to listen to them fight all the time.

When we moved onto High school things got much, much worse for me and Storm. I picked on him harsher than ever. His face drew me in and drove me to hatred.

It was so confusing that I took it out on him.

I stole his lunch and homework as I couldn't get them myself, my family had little money and was broken, I had to pick a job to support my mom as my dad... was never there, he was to busy with his new girlfriend to care about me.

He doesn't even pay child support.

The bastard.

When I found, recently, Storms issues I couldn't hold back my support. He still annoyed me to no end but his look of devastation hurt me. I couldn't figure out why and it still bothered me.

I hoped to find my answer when and as I helped him get over this mysterious stalker.

I found my answer when Storm was kidnapped. The agony that filled me and the tears that were pooling in my eyes.

When he was gone I lost it.

I lost him.

Nothing could ever match that feeling.

I found I loved him.

Which brings us to present day...

"Storm. You sure your okay?" I raised an eyebrow at him as he chewed his lip as we sat outside his house.

"Jared's home and Im worried for your safety."

I held in a laugh as I turned off the engine if my car. "Storm it's okay. If anything I should be the one worried. I did bully you for the longest time." I looked at the steering wheel.

Storms hand drifted to mine, he held it tightly. "I'm willing to put that behind us if you are. Angel said he saw in your eyes what you did. If you can just forgive yourself no one would see that anymore."

"I can't just-"

"Of course you can Silas. Once you do I'll let you take me out on a date." He smiled and leaned over to kiss my forehead before getting out and grabbing his bag.

I followed in suit and we walked up to his door.

No this wasn't some kind of date it was... A meet and greet I suppose and dinner.