" Manikkk !! " she pushed him little and said " You're unbelievable !! "

" Say something which I don't know " he smirked and then said further " listen on a serious note I want you always around . That's why I asked you to shift with me. So you are going to stay in this room with me. And no more arguments in this. Please. " saying he left her with a quick peck on her lips and walked into the washroom.

She sighed a deep breath thinking of the abrupt change of her life which just turned 360 degrees within in three months. Whom she was praying for just one glimpse , she was gonna see him daily and closely . What a game of fate !!

She then started arranging her stuffs which were her some cloths , books and other needed things on her cupboard which Manik had arranged long ago for her to keep her spare dresses. She arranged all the other cloths with those designer cloths which Manik had gifted her.

***

It was already afternoon when she was finally done with her unpacking. In between she had received Shreeya's call informing of her arrival to Pune.Nandini then thought to take a shower . After having a refreshing steam bath in that lavishing loo she came out wearing a bathrobe as Manik was out for some work.

She was finding her casual house wears when she felt an alluring touch on her nape. She shivered with that touch and clutched the cupboard shelf for a support. She then felt the fabric was moving down from her left shoulder. She started breathing heavily sensing uneven hot breaths on her shoulder.

" Manik " she softly moaned his name when he placed a kiss on her shoulder.Manik didn't reply but enjoyed feeling the fact that she could feel his touch. He wrapped his hand her around her stomach and about to open the knot , but he himself moved apart. She was too blushing to face him. And apart from this she was too happy realising his control over himself. His respect towards her made her go all red whilst special . She smiled and thanked him wholeheartedly.

She then took her dress and went to washroom to change.

*****

" All set ? " Manik asked her as soon as she settled herself in the bed with her hand bag. Manik was doing some work on his laptop.

" hmmm bus Yeh chorke " she replied sadly.

" kya ? " he asked her while his eyes were fixed on the screen of the laptop.

" This. My only asset " she murmured. But quite enough to reach on Manik's sharp hearing abilities.He turned and what he saw made him awestruck.

Nandini was leaning on the poster of him which was then lying on the bed. She was caressing the poster removing the dust with his own handkerchief. And blabbering something on her own mind which was fully inaudible as only her lips were moving.

Manik smiled. It was a smile of pride. He thanked his stars for that angel who had changed him. Who had turned that monster into a human being. Who became the reason of his smiles and survival as well.

He then cleared his throat to grab her attention which was totally into the poster of Him rather than the bloody fleshy Him who was then sitting just beside her.

" Manik Ishhe kahan lagau? " she asked childishly with a cute pout.

" Why you need this Nandu when you have me in real. " he asked her. She looked at him blankly then replied

" because it has given me the You. This poster of yours has given me The bloody -fleshy real you. This is not a mere poster Manik. It's my life. My love. My only dream. My passion. My reason of surviving. My friend. My world. My strength. My God. Its My world's king."

Manik was overwhelmed by her each word. He just became awestruck. He was in cloud nine. He just got mesmerized thinking ' how could someone loves him so much when he had never done anything make that person special. ' Manik was so touched with her confession towards her world's king that he just pulled her in his tight embrace.

Nandini was taken aback for for few seconds and then hugged him back as ' no place is better than the arms of the one you love' . And for her it was very special as it's the embrace of her only dream which came true.

After a while they broke the hug and Manik said " I never thought that I would be so important for some one. I mean look at my life. It's not so sorted. It's a messy one. But yet I am being loved so much is something very special. I must admit that you're really a shining star. My star Nandini. " he kissed her forehead. Nandini always wanted to know about his personal life. The reason behind his arrogance. But neither she could gather the strength nor she wanted him to feel uneasy around her. So he had given him time and waited to know her King's Kingdom.

" okay. Now tell me kahan lagau ishe? The wall texture is so costly here. I don't want to spoil it. " she murmured sadly.Manik smiled on her pout and said " It's okay. You can fix it wherever you want. It's not a big deal. "

" How it's not a big deal. It is a big deal. The texture is too much expensive . " she replied worried and her eyes started roaming around the big king sized luxurious room. And Finding no suitable place her face fell down.

Manik chuckled and then suddenly an idea stroke his genius mind. He asked her seriously " Nandini what's your dream? " .She was confused with his sudden encounter. She gave him an questioning look." Tell na baba " he snapped her.

She thought for a few seconds and then replied " To be with my world's king Humesha. "Manik's heart again visited to the seventh heaven. That girl really striking the perfect chord of his heart guitar. He was amazed that how she was making her place in his life stronger in each passing moment.

He that time wanted nothing but kissed her pouring his feelings for her. But composing his desires he pulled Her in front of her cupboard. And went to the dressing table drawer.Nandini was confused with his acts. He then took the tape and said her with his signature smirk " wait and watch ".

He took the poster and pasted it on the other side of the cupboard door. Nandini just kept gaping him doing that.

After he was done he asked Nandini to come near him and closed her eyes. She followed his words and stood near him. He then turned her towards the cupboard and whispered in her ears " now open your eyes. "

She slowly opened her eyes and the scenery in front of her called tears and they just rolled down of her eyes.Manik had fixed the poster of Him just at the other side of her cupboard door where a giant mirror was fixed on the other side of the cupboard door.He made her stood in front of the mirror. So that it looked like She was Standing with Manik through the poster.

" Hey heyy what happened? " Manik cupped her face seeing her in tears .

" Thank you Manik thanks a lot for coming and fulling my dreams. " She said and hugged him. He smiled and hugged her back. She sobbed keeping her head on his protective chest. And he just kept rubbing her back.

Manik then thought to change her mood so he said " Achcha thennn where is my reward?? " . She broke the hug and stared at him. He gave a mischievous look rubbing his lower lips." Aree looks kya de rahi ho?? I want my reward aur kya??? I helped you with your world's king. Now I want reward from my world's queen." He lovingly said looking straight into her eyes. That looks had something very enhancing that she got hypnotized and unknowingly she closed her eyes parting her lips and let their lips met.

They both so much enjoyed the kiss pouring their true emotions and feelings. And after giving their hearts full satisfaction and assurance they pulled apart. They rested their foreheads on each other gasping hard to relish the post-kiss feelings. And then they hugged to feel the need of that lovable hour.

It was such an amazing experience to for both of them. One who was an aggressive dark infamous yet superbly famous Rockstar and one who was a die hard fan of him hugging each other finding each other's solace into themselves. It's destiny. So unpredictable yet Amazing.