Wendy Williams → Andre, Jamal & Hakeem

To be completely honest idk what this is, it's sucky. But I'm having writing withdrawals and just wanted to post something because I'm seriously dying.

"This is stupid," Jamal Lyon mumbled as he allowed one of the assistants for the morning talk show to clip a mic onto his shirt. What was so stupid exactly? This, after the whole disaster of Jamal and Hakeem performing together— which ended up in a huge fight, Cookie came up with what she believed was the most brilliant idea in the world. Her idea? Send Jamal, Hakeem and Andre on Wendy Williams to address the incident.

This was a terrible idea because of three things. One, Wendy was too nosey for the boy's likings. She would probably end up striking a nerve with someone which would give the world even more to talk about. Two, even if she didn't annoy them with her obsessive necessity of needing to know 'the tea' , it wouldn't quite matter seeing as Andre and Jamal were still not speaking to Hakeem. That alone would fuel Wendy since the tension was too obvious. Three, along with Cookie, Lucious was there as well. He wore a huge shit eating grin, which annoyed the hell out of all three boys. It didn't matter how this would end, he would love every minute of it because his sons were unhappy.

"You're stupid," Hakeem Lyon grumbled as he took his seat on the couch next to Jamal. It took everything in Jamal not to stoop down to Hakeem's level in that second, but he simply shook his head. Andre walked over to the couch, planting himself on the other side of Hakeem. He didn't feel like being near his baby brother and from the look on Jamal's face, neither did he. He knew however, that he was mature enough to handle it.

"Okay," Wendy rushed over to her seat with a grin as she eyed the three Lyons, "let's get this started." The camera crew began a short countdown, indicating they were about to come back on air. The moment the cameras came on was the moment each boy threw on their fakest smile.

The audience began applauding and cheering as Wendy spoke, "Alright, look who we have here today everyone! I'm sure you know them all very well however, I'll introduce them anyway. Pop singer; Jamal Lyon, rapper; Hakeem Lyon and apart of Empire's CEO; Andre Lyon." The crowd applauded once again, earning smiles and waves from the boys. Once the noise dialed down, Wendy got into it.

"Your fans want to know what's going on with your music, Empire, other projects you've got going on, but what I want to know is.. what was that fight all about boys? Sibling love triangles aren't cute."

"You know what else isn't cute?" Hakeem's head whipped in Andre's direction, "Your brother thinking he can steal your woman just because he feels like it. Wouldn't you agree, Andre?"

A smug grin appeared onto Andre's lips. "I guess I do have to agree with that, Hakeem. You know what else isn't all that appealing? Men thinking that women automatically belong to them after sharing some kind of bond. Especially if said bond is merely platonic."

Hakeem grimaced, he was ready to throw another insult back at his older brother. There wasn't enough time to though, Jamal interrupted before Hakeem could form the words. "And you know what's worse than both those things? Letting a girl come between brothers. Especially at a time like this when they should be on the same side and can't afford to be fighting. Not when the devil himself," he glanced over to Lucious's direction, "wants that."

"I love the tension that's still in the air." Wendy teased as she glanced from the boys to her audience. She was thriving off of the drama forming in front of her.

"And I hate when people like you find other people's misery entertaining," Jamal interjected, "but hey.. you gotta make money somehow, right? I mean, you don't really have any other talent.. not that this job even requires talent." He trailed off.

"Jamal, sweetie," she narrowed her eyes at the middle child, "don't blame for your family's drama. Maybe if you put an album out instead of turning into a junkie, you could be on this show for a better reason." The room went to an almost dead silence.

Hakeem sat up, making sure Wendy saw how irritated he had just become, "My brother isn't a junkie," his fingers twitched, "watch what you say."

"We all know about his drug use, Hakeem. No need protect him, it's been all over the news." Wendy said. "And anyway, aren't you not on good terms?"

"I'm always on good terms with Jamal and Andre, even when I'm not. No girl is going to change that, not our satanic father and not you and that thrift shop mug you sip from. Now that that's cleared up, maybe you wanna hear about mine or Jamal's new music? Or maybe it's time we cut to commercial before one of us cuts something else."

Wendy fell silent for a brief moment. As if she was too stunned to communicate. "So, what's going on with your music?" She asked, gathering herself back together.

"I'm glad you asked."