Chapter 18 (Last Chapter)

Start from the beginning

'I feel something bad will happend...' Then we reach my Father's room.

"My daughter and the missing Princess of Alvarez, I welcome you both..." He said, I clench my teeth.

"What are you going to do Father?!" I ask/shout at him.

"You really like straight to the point my daughter...." He said then he slowly walk down to his trone to Shirei.

"I did curse every single demon to let you enter hell but I didn't think they will all reject you..." He said, Shirei just smile.

"It means we are both rejected at hell..." she said, Father got angry.

"WHY YOU LITTLE-!" He punch Shirei's stomach.

"We are two of a kind..." She split blood.

"We are not different, we both kill hundreds of lives, innocent or sinners..." She added.

'Where did she got this so much courage?' I ask myself.

"Father! Let us in!" I know this voice.

"Maki!" I shout, then the door flew open and she hug me.

"Onee-chan!" She shout and hug me.

"Shirei!" Kotori shout but guards block them before they pass me.

"Well, looks like we have audience.." My father said.

"Stop this once in for all your majesty!" Prince Travis shout.

'They are all here!'

"You know this isn't right your majesty!" Prince Ryuuto shout.

"You dont have the rights to fight agains the will of a King..." My father said.

"We all have rights to do that thing!" I never heared of her for the past years.

"Nico..." she look at me, and smile, I smile back.

"Shut up! We cant change what will happend today!" Shirei shout.

"Shirei?" Kotori ask.

"What the hell are you thinking?!" Umi shout.

"Dont get involve in this kind of matters! Please!" She shout back at Umi.

"Your great at shutting your friends up..." He then hold Shirei's neck, she started to choke.

"Father! Stop this!" I try to push the guards away but they are just too strong.

"If you use your lightning here, I know your friends can get hit, right..." He added.

My father then let Shirei go.

"Stand up!" He shout, Shirei follow. Father then kick her stomach, she knee on the floor.

"Finally, now, I can kill you..." father unleash his gun from his pocket.

"I love you Eli..." Her last words.

"No!" I shout, my eyes widden.

*BANG!* *BANG!* *BANG!* *BLAG*

Three continuous gunshot... thats all it takes to get the mighty knight down? I cant believe it. Maki just hug me on front crying, Kotori was hugging Umi. She isn't moving.

"Shirei!" I got up and run to her, I hug her body, warm liquid continue to pour.

I caress her cheeks, she isnt breathing, my tears dont stop from dropping down my face.