Date Night (part 2)

Start from the beginning

"I know querido (darling). I want you too...so much it hurts." his voice was soft but Anji heard it over the rain and those brown eyes turned nearly black with desire. Taking a deep breath, Mitch slowly tightened his hand around Anji's own and brought it up to his lips where he placed a kiss upon those slender fingers, making a blush bloom upon those cheeks...his blue eyes stared into those browns intently. He was pretty sure, as he gazed into those dark eyes, that Anji was wanting him as much as Mitch desired him, just from the sight of blood rushing to his cheeks and the sounds of his soft escalating breaths.

"Dios (God), I want to kiss you so bad Anji. Can I..kiss you, please?" his voice was husky as he gazed with longing in his eyes. When he saw Anji nod at him, he felt joy coursing  through him as he reached over with a trembling left hand to cup Anji's face and leaned over the console between them...being met halfway by Anji. The moment their lips touched, it was as if electric waves sparked along his veins and his hunger for this man spiraled up within. Feeling those soft lips pressed so gently upon his made them both sigh in pleasure as they enticingly brushed their lips across one another's...trying to find that perfect spot to fully settle upon. Once they found that perfect angle, they pressed tighter as soft moans slipped from them which caused shivers of desire to dance along their senses. That sweet sound Anji made there next to him brought a yearning to Mitch where he longed to hear more and he swiftly swiped his tongue across those lips...seeking permission to enter which was immediately granted to him. It was the feeling of Anji's tongue sliding across his that made his control slip a fraction where his hand traveled up from Anji's smooth face and sank into those thick, dark strands...destroying his styled locks. Before long, both of their desires spiraled higher and he suddenly had Anji crawling across that small barrier to straddle Mitch's lap...earning himself a deep guttural moan of desire as their clothed erections lightly dragged across each other briefly.

"Dios!" he tore his mouth away briefly to gasp out in surprise as the air left his lungs at Anji's actions...hands shifted down to those slender hips to hold Anji right where he had been dreaming of for the past six weeks, right over his erection. As he sat there gasping for breath, his hands flexed upon those hips...fighting the overwhelming urge to either thrust up against that delectable bottom that was perched so tantalizingly close to his straining shaft or drag him down onto it, which either way was good to him. Slowly Mitch leaned his head against Anji's where their breaths mingled in the small space between. "Dios Anji...you're so gorgeous...so perfect to me that it makes me want to ruin you for anyone else. To take you...here in this cramped space, where anyone can see us if they look out their windows." Mitch closed his eyes as he tried to restrain his passions...not really sure if Anji actually wanted to take things further than these heated kisses at this time. As he sat there, eyes closed tightly, trying to diminish his rampaging hormones with each breath he took, he did not notice the look upon Anji face as the man sat there hovering over the straining bulge below him.

*ANJI POV*

Anji sat there perched upon Mitch's lap ...straddling those slightly larger hips which made him feel more aroused at how close he was to feeling that hard rise pressing against him if he lowered himself only another inch down. He could see the strain upon Mitch's face as he fought the urge inside himself to not cross that boundary between sweet kisses and the realm of carnal desires. In someways, Anji understood why Mitch was trying to tamp down his powerful hunger...it was because he did not want to cross any line that would hurt what they had going on between them. It seems, if Anji wanted them to progress beyond these mouthwatering kisses, then he would have to let Mitch know and he knew the perfect way to clue this arousing man in to his own desires.

"Uhmm..Mitch?" his voice was deeper than normal, like a deep rumble in his chest, as he sat there over Mitch's thighs...gazing intently into those stunning blues that sprang open instantly at the sound of his inquiring tone. " Do you remember that night when we parted? You told me ""Let's part on a kiss as friends and the next time we see each other once more, then we will see what happens next."". Well...here we are again...together and..." he looked down in sudden shyness before taking a deep breath as he looked up from under his long, dark lashes with a coquettish gaze that made Mitch's heart start hammering in his chest and the already painful tightness below turning agonizing as Anji spoke on. "And I was wondering...can we try it again, more kisses and maybe...that other promise you gave me then?" Mitch's brows furrowed at Anji in slight confusion, it was obvious that he did not recall what he had promised Anji several months ago...Anji chuckled at his expression right before leaning close to whisper in a sultry tone into that tanned shell of Mitch's ear. "The one where you promised to have me naked...begging you to fuck my tight ass for so long and so hard that I would feel it for a long time. You claimed that you could have me...begging...for...more." Anji's voice was so sensual...so deep... so sinfully carnal that it hid how nervous he felt at his boldness. He saw how those blue eyes went wide in surprise as Mitch's very breath was knocked out of him again at Anji's lust filled words. It was Anji's next words that delivered the final blow to all of Mitch's pent up passion he had been trying to shackle down for weeks on end. "I am not sure if you can do as you claim. I think...I...will need proof to believe such a claim you are making to me." no sooner did Anji issue his challenge, Mitch's blue eyes went dark like the deep ocean and he growled low as he accepted this challenge set before him.