Date Night (part 2)

sam smith-stay with me (maco and matt cab tokyo cover)

Slowly the car eased into its parking of the residence before coming to a complete stop and shutting off as the rain fell harder onto the roof with loud splatters that drowned out the sounds within the car. Inside the vehicle  sat both Mitch and Anji who kept peering out of the windshield at the deluge coming down...both debating about whether to make a run for the house now or see if they should wait it out in hopes of it easing up enough to not get soaked before they reached the door. On one hand, if they left the car now they would get drenched before they made it two feet from the car, but also knowing neither would stay wet for very long because they would help each other to strip out of their sodden clothes which was a very appealing thought. That possibility was very tempting...to be able to peel those wet layers off one another's body and warm up the chilled flesh to be found beneath with warm kisses was a big turn on for both men. But the other side of this tempting coin, if they decided to wait it out for the rain to ease up a bit, then they both would remain relatively dryer and they could enjoy a little bit of foreplay as if they were teenagers again. They both could steal some kisses...maybe doing a little bit heavy petting that would fog up the windows from the heat generated between them. Either option was extremely tempting...dodge rain and get to the intense part of their date or stay in the car where they can act like horny teens, like they did at the restaurant earlier. Shortly after they had left the Fortune Garden Restaurant, giggling as they walked hand in hand towards Anji's car, it began to drizzle rain down which quickly turned into a heavy fall that made Anji focus all his attention on the rain slicked roads. Neither man wanted to divert their attention off the drive, so both kept their hands to themselves the entire way home...but now, since they were safely home they no longer had to worry about any mishaps upon the road. Slowly Mitch turned to Anji to ask him what option he wanted and found the dark haired man already gazing at him with subdued passion in those dark brown eyes...his bottom lip caught between those strong teeth. Seeing the bridled ardor within that dark heated gaze made Mitch's breath hitch in his chest and his heart race.

*ANJI POV*

"Mitch...I..." he swallowed hard as his nerves began to get the best of him. He wanted to so badly to grab the handsome man up in his arms and kiss those lips, that had been taunting him all night...showing him how much he truly desired him. The problem was Anji was very nervous about moving to fast and possibly doing something that would make Mitch leave him. It was one of the reasons why he was apprehensive to admit to this man about his little fetish...he was scared if Mitch knew about it then he would be disgusted of Anji and if they stayed on this coarse they had been venturing on this night, then the possibility of him finding out increased. He had turned to look at Mitch to find out if he wanted to make a mad dash for the house where it would be dry, but the moment his eyes landed upon Mitch, who was looking out the window at the rain pouring down, he felt his arousal spiking out of control where his fears dissipated and he had to bite his lip to stifle the groan of desire swirling in his guts. The way the outside lights from the house's entrance shone upon his face...the way those blue eyes gazed so longingly up at the rain as if unsure he wanted to brave it...the way those perfect lips upon his stubble jaw were parted slightly as he breathed, all of it made the hunger inside of Anji flared up more within for this man sitting next to him. Suddenly those blue eyes turned his way and the look within those orbs as his breath hitched told Anji that Mitch was feeling the same desire as him.

*MITCH POV* 

"Mitch...I..." Anji's voice trembled a bit which showed how nervous he was at this time. Mitch understood how the older man felt and he reached over to caress his right hand that rested between them on the console, to calm his nerves... it helped, judging by the soft smile on Anji's face as Mitch spoke the words Anji could not seem to finish.