chapter 2 - Cover Girl

"We have arrived bitches hahahaha"

Tom woke up and his eyes fell out of his head. RuPaul was standing at the end of the airplane, and in between the seats were all of Tom's favorite queens.

Alyssa Edwards was standing closest to Tom, serving extra fishyness.

"Excuse me Madame Edwards, but what the fuck is going on?" he asked her.

"We've hijacked your plane ho" Alyssa Edwards said and flashed a smile. thats when Tom heard something against his window. He twirled around to see that the plane had landed and what had been thrown against his window was a dildo.

all of the drag queens started laughing and all of the bottoms wished the dildo were on the inside of the plane.

Tom looked down to the ground and saw that there were a lot of people on the ground - most of them drag queens.
and that's when he saw him - Eugene. And holding the leash that Eugene was tied to (kinky, Tom thought) was Christine herself and next to her Tom saw himself. "what the fuck?"

a whole hour went by until RuPaul let go of the airplane and untied the pilot who was tied to his chair in the cockpit that had been turned into a sex dungeon. don't get it twisted, Tom loved fishyness but all he wanted to do was hold Eugene's leash.

"Tom!" Christine, Tom's double and Eugene were waiting in the airport.
"what are you doing here? we were stalking Alyssa per usual and saw you!"

Tom's body flushed of all stress and went to peace. he was finally there.
"I decided to pay you guys a visit"
he said and hugged everyone.

The family Sydelko-Daniel was happy to have a visitor and took Tom to LA's best restaurant - in n out.