Part 7

Leon really amaze by Liam sister, who would not if you saw her hanging by tying her lower body with 2 ropes. One rope tie to her legs and other rope tied around her hips. How she do it make you wonder and he is not the only one who were amaze. When we heard she's hanging like pinata in the gym with the hungry children waiting for their candies, they thought she is beyond our saving but we are wrong.

Zane rolled his eyes and cursed under his breath. "F***king vampire stamina". Damian give instruction to start their rescue plan. " Let's go. Don't forget to watch each other back". They moves in circle and wack the zombies that comes their ways.

After seem like few hours of wacking the zombie heads ,which is only took half an hour they finally wack the final zombie which happen the final zombie used to be Mr Bane. Talk about being the final boss. Damian and Charles secure the doors so that the zombies could not get inside while they were rescuing the damsel in distress.

Leon and Nolan task are making sure that the zombies are really dead. Liam and Zane help Lynn to get down while making sure to catch her so she did not fall to her dead by greating the floor. Which Zane doubt that Lynn will be dead by falling. She is a vampire after all. Paul task is watching and scoting the surrounding for suprises danger.

All their plan works and they already rescue Liam sister, now what left is securing more appropriate weapons and getting out of school. Again they moves in small circle with Lynn being in the middle because she do not have weapon.

They carefully and silently make their way to the sport storage looking for weapons. They rushed to get a bats and discard the broomsticks. A loud bang sounded some where inside the storage. All of them went still and being alert for zombies to lunge at them.

Steps can be heard getting louder and closer to them. Just few hours ago they are clueless and scared shitless, but now they are ready to rekill zombies. Their adaption to this apocalypse situation make them jaded with themselves.