Reality

Wake up.

Eat.

Go to work.

Work.

Leave work.

Go to Star Labs.

Stay waiting for Barry to wake up.

Wait.

Leave.

Cry.

Sleep.

Iris West's life had been a continuous cycle for the past month. Barry should have woken up weeks ago, but day after day he lays there. Still and unmoving. It reminded her so much of when he was in his coma. How lonely it felt. Back then, though, she had Eddie to comfort her. Not now. Iris feels more alone right now  than she has ever felt in her entire life. her dad and brother are there for her, and she appreciates it, but deep down all she wants is to get Barry back.

Caitlin says that everything has healed and that he should wake up perfectly healthy. If he wakes up. No one knows why he won't wake up. the question linger in the air, but is never confronted. Iris has always told Barry to stop going over the what ifs, but right now that's all she can think about.

What if she hadn't been there when Savitar stabbed her?

What is she had told Barry that she loved him?

What if she hadn't walked out?

What if she had stayed?

Would Barry be there?

Would he be there holding her instead of lying unconscious in a bed?

Would she be telling him that she loved him?

Would he be saying it back?

All of this went through Iris' head, and she hadn't realized that it had been 2 hours. 2 hours of her holding his hand, and staring at it. It was her dad that broke her from her trance.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah dad ,I'm fine. I'm just waiting for him to wake up."

"I know. That's what we wanted to talk to you about."

She hadn't noticed that every one else had been standing there the whole time.

"Talk o me about what?"

Caitlin stepped forward.

"Barry should have woken up by now."

"Yeah I know, so did you figure out why he hasn't woken up yet?"

Before she could say anything Cisco jumped in.

"Do you remember last year, when Barry was stuck in the speed force."

She nodded her head at the memory.

"Well at that point we couldn't get him out of the speed force. Kind of like how we can't get him out of this coma. So what I we pulled him out."

"Pulled him out?"

"Me and you. I'll vibe the to of us into what ever dream, or place Barry is stuck in and pull him out."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, and if we're going to do it, it's now."

"Are you sure that this is going to work?"

"Only one way to find out. You in?"

"Yes. Whatever it takes to bring him back."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry that it has been a while since I have updated. I have been so busy. I hope you have enjoyed this s far. I think that I will have 2 more chapters after this one. I'm extremely excited about my next one. I don't know when I will update it but hopefully I will soon. Let me know what you think in the comments!