Carl and rick

~~

Lexi pov

I woke up in a bad mood but when didn't I?

I needed to go on a supply run today so I jumped in the shower washed off dried my hair styled it and then slipped on my usual attire for the day.

It was about 2 when I decided to head out, I grabbed a gun and a knife and took off out the door.

It was cold out and I ran back in to grab a jacket just incase it got bitter like my attitude.

The hour an a half walk calmed my mood as I walked in to the always-well-stocked wal-mart.

I was scanning the woman's necessities when I heard a shuffle made by other than me.

I stalked around the corner to see nothing.

Hmmm I thought to my self as I went back to browsing, I normally wasn't this care free but I cleared thus place if walkers weeks ago.

About 10 minutes later I heard another shuffle, I took a sharp turn an caught the eye of a by about my age. My eyes wide I pulled out my gun and pointed it towards the boy, if I must say for being stuck in an apocalypse this boy is attractive.

"Try anything and I'll shoot" a stern look in my eyes as I watched the boy set his gun down on a dusty shelf next to him.

"I'd like it if you could put your gun down also, I'm not here to hurt you." The boy looked at me with honesty in his eyes and his hands at his side.

"What is y-" I was cut off by the barrel of a gun pushed to my head and an older mans arm wrapped around my neck. I whipped around before the man could realize and knocked the gun out of his hands sweeping it under the shelves with a foot.

"What is your name?" The man looked at me impressed.

"Lexi, yours?" I set my hands on my hips and glared and the man.

"Rick, and this is my son Carl." Carl sent a slight nod my way, I just glared.

"Are you alone?" Rick turned to Carl and Carl nodded

"Uh why do you care, it's not like if was with people I'd tell you where we were."

"So you're alone?" Rick motioned

"Yes" I sighed

"How have you survived?" Rick looked appalled that I was so young and so alone.

"I'm smart and know how use a gun and swing a knife."

"How many walkers have you killed?"