Part 2-Getting There

It wasn't a simple affair. Nothing about this was easy.

Would he be the 'top' or the 'bottom'? Or both?

The 'bottom' meant taking it, right?

Jesus, but that seemed so painful. It's not like anything has ever gone up there.

Well...that enema when he was constipated as a kid doesn't count. Nope.

But...crap. What if his boyfriend wanted to put it inside him? He could feel his anxiety slowly climbing at the idea. He imagined it would be way too painful to endure.

Also, should condoms get involved? He himself is a virgin but is Kongpob? He has no idea. Would Kongpob be allergic and they'd have to do it bareback?

Fuck, was he allergic and would have to do it bareback?

No clue. Next topic.

He read somewhere that for first timers it was best to have lubrication to reduce bad friction in the anus. But how much would they need for the size of his boyfriend and what type? Oil or water based?

Kongpob wasn't small and Arthit was scared of having to put that in him the first time.

While he sat on the couch Arthit couldn't help hugging a pillow close and biting into the edges. What was he getting himself into? This was so confusing and frustrating. His boyfriend was in the kitchen making them sandwiches and he was out here freaking out over having sex.

Like royally.

His phone vibrated on the end table and he suddenly grabbed it up, answering as soon as a cursory glance at the screen revealed it was Ai'Prem. And because his brain to mouth filter was shot to hell, he blurted out the first thing that came to mind without realizing it.

"Ai'Prem, how do two guys have sex properly?"

Mortified, Arthit hung up the phone as fast as possible on his friend while Prem could be heard calling out for him in the background.

Nope. Shit, now Ai'Prem knew he was thinking about intercourse with Kongpob. How embarrassing was that? Would Prem tell the others and make them tease him?

Would he have to kill Ai'Prem and hide the body?

"Hey, what's the matter with you?"

Kongpob emerged from the kitchen, a frown on his face while he held a tray with the food and juice. Arthit blinked rapidly, watching as his boyfriend hurriedly put the tray on the table before sitting close to him and giving him his undivided attention.

"Hey, you look sick. Are you ok?"

Kongpob was brushing aside his bangs to feel his forehead and Arthit swallowed before nodding his head. "I'm good."

The junior slipped from under his boyfriend's touch before turning away from him and running his hands over his own knees.

Kongpob took his hand in his, kissing his knuckles before he said with concern lacing his voice, "You don't look ok. Tell me what's wrong."

It was only yesterday that they had agreed on having sex with each other, but they'd put it off and had resorted to using their hands and mouth to get off. None of them was in any particular hurry to be experiencing intercourse, especially since they weren't prepared, but now it was weighing heavily on Arthit's mind. Maybe if they had gotten it over with yesterday he wouldn't have had so much time to dwell on it now.

"I'm uh..." Arthit started hesitantly.

Kongpob was looking at him expectantly and Arthit wasn't sure how to put forth his thoughts properly.