Memories in the festival of Love and Hope

Start from the beginning

Her worries melted, the cold breeze kissed away her baby hairs, and she felt as if she was dancing by herself.

The Silver headed man then grabbed Blues hand that was resting between his neck shoulder, and started to swayed her outward and then back to him, away from him and then close. Spinning in and around his head, almost like the dances you see in the movies.

It was her m first time but it felt likes she's done this dance many many times before. As if a dream was reality.

Hiding within the crowd like simple civilians, three men with the same color hair and different lengths all watched as Sephiroth guided their target around the dance floor.

"-I must say sir I wasn't expecting you to make Sephiroth dance with her. Are you sure that's your so called bride?"

The youngest out of all of them leaned against a sturdy pole with his arms crossed. He felt a bit bored from watching the drama from a far but safe distance. He looked to the purpled headed man who was their leader.

The man didn't seem to break away from his thoughts as he answered the young man "I wanted to see if that new spell of mine actually worked, Kadaj. Looks like no one is recognizing the worlds most feared man."

"Hey Leo, when are we actually going to take action?" asked another silver headed man who carelessly slouched back onto the wooden bench to get his feet a bit of rest from running everywhere.

Leo closes his eyes in annoyance. Laz always had a habit of being repetitious in his questions. "Patients now Laz, we need to try and lay low for a bit. Let the girl think she is at peace for a while." He answers going back into his thoughts.

A third man with long silver hair, similar to Sephiroths, stands not too far from the group. He finishes paying for an order of food and sits down next to Laz. "Don't fuss Laz. Leo is just trying to see if the girl remembers her past. If she does then that could ruin the plans for Transmundane Day" (Trans-Mun-Dane)

Laz looked at his festival food handed to him by Yazoo, he was ready to chow down on the sight of it.
"Oh I see now!" He says like a little kid who just got what he wanted.

The four of them (except Laz) all watch as Bluerose and their companion Sephiroth danced together. Leo enjoyed the entertainment before him. He couldn't help but laugh hysterically at the fact that they weren't completely strangers, but that was a secret he would take to the grave.

~~~

Just when things seemed to be going well, a man with unusual purple locks rudely cuts his way through the dancing couple. Leo danced close by with a woman he didn't know. Bluerose took notice of his presence once he brushed his shoulder arm against her chest.

In her mind she was thankful that it wasn't her back, but then the scene around them seem to shift a little. The area became darker and everything but the dance floor was still lit by warm golden lighting. The silhouette of the crowd remained, and flowers of the finest, decorated the pillars and ceiling of the area.

The purple headed man and the girl he danced with looked to be very young. Blue started to get a little dizzy but she also wanted to get closer. Who were these two? She got a usual feeling of knowing them, but where?

Once the music ended the young girl bowed and the purple headed man kissed her hand. The young girl had a big smile on her face, but there was something behind that smile that didn't seem right to Blue, and too familiar.

"It was wonderful dancing with you...Princess Winter."

Blue heard the man speak for the first time, however the dance between her and the silver headed man didn't seem to stop. They just danced around the couple as if they weren't there.

The young girl who was a bit shorter curtsied "the pleasure was all mine Prince Leo..." As she curtsies a Pearl pin that was holding up her hair suddenly slipped out, and lands on the ground, making all of her dark brown locks fall in front of her face.

The crowd laughed and Blue could see the color of red glowing on her face. She stayed in that position until the boy named Leo picked up the pin and lifted her chin.

"You're prettier with your hair down...may I keep this until we meet again?"

The red color then faded as she nodded her head. She seemed to be a girl of very few words and very shy. When he leaves her alone and walks over to his parents, the girl then glances over to her parents. She smiles at them hoping they were pleased.

However that smile didn't last long after seeing her fathers approval. Just then her very long brown hair with layers covers her face, it casts a shadow to hide the tears that began to fall down.

Blue could feel the same emotions that little girl was feeling. Her heart weighed heavy as if she carried a lot of burdens, and when she saw the face of the little girl, Blue was surprised to recognize her immediately.

"That's..." before Blue could say aloud of who she realized the young girl was, her mind started to pound from a migraine attack. She held her head as a sign that something wasn't right, but didn't see the couple she was about fall back on as they were dancing her way.

A loud cry of pain escaped Blues mouth and she fell to the ground and her shirt became tight.
Loud gasps and shocking screams left the crowd as she realizes feathers were floating in the air...and the shadow of two large limbs were sticking out of her.

Blue panicked and tried to return her wings back into their skin, but doing so made everyone scream in terror.
"How ugly! She must be one of shinras monsters!"

"That's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen!"

The crowds grew tighter and there seemed to be no sight of anyone she knew. Cloud and Tifa had disappeared, Yuffie was gone...and her dance partner vanished within the crowd. She was alone...

"Bluebird!!"

Both Denzel and Marlene had been watching the entire time and risked their safety to crawl under everyone to reach Blue. It was as if two mini guardian angels were sent her way, just seeing them gave her hope.

"Hurry! Fly away from here!"

"I can't...I don't know how to fly! Where is the way out?!" The cameras were beginning to flash and she knew people are going to record. In seconds before anyone could push over the two smaller figures she used her wings to push open a path and ran in that direction.

All she needed was a place to hide, but she put all her trust in the children who were the only ones now looking after her. As best and painful as she could, Blue hid her wings back into her skin.

She held the hem of her skirt as she ran. The weight of her boots made it a bit difficult to run.
The smells of the food started to make her sick to her stomach, and her head started to sweat. How much further until they get to the exit? This felt like an endless route.

"Blue! Its over here! Do you remember the rest of the way back to the Inn?"

Denzel's voice cut through her panic. She finally saw the golden bright lighting coming to an end. A dark neighborhood which could conceal her appearance was her best way until she gets to the inn.

The kids stopped at the gated off area, and Blue told them she was okay on her own. She waved at them as she ran further away from the event. One wing from Blues shoulder couldn't keep itself contained and remained out.

Silvia had fallen asleep while listening to some classics on the radio. She was still sitting up in her front desk chair and her head slouched down. However she didn't seem to take notice to a crying Blue who ran through the front door. That was until she felt a hard slap cross her face, not knowing it was Blueroses wing.

"Oh! Oh my...what the hell?!" The old lady took a good look around the room and saw no one but a few white feathers gliding through the air. She was confused of what happened. "Did someone just hit me with a pillow?"