VACATION

I woke up from a much needed rest and decided to take a swim in the pool at the hotel I brought the newspaper before I got on my flight ,but there was no review on my performance so I decided to turn on my iPad and read while I sipped on my drink. I didn't want to get too drunk but I definitely wanted to enjoy the Dominican Republic. "K Michelle's performance was breathing in deeply saying from the inner depths of her soul. Was she thinking about Victor Cruz?" I let out a chuckle as I read this writer try to reach with  T-Rex hands. My feelings for Vic have been buried 20 feet into the ground . Eight months ago, I threw that bottle at his Uber and as each day passes, I slowly fell out of love with him. Catching him in bed with my trainer broke my heart, but I was over it. I would be lying if I didn't get pleasure from watching him lose against the Packers in the playoffs and his future career with the Giants being questioned. I definitely enjoyed watching Odell growl like an animal and bang his head into the wall. shouldn't have been partying with my other ex, Trey Songz. yes Trey was my ex. Actually he was more of a thing to do when I caught Vic cheating. Once our tryst was exposed, he decided to be besties with him to spite me. Odell knew about us first and I believe that he was the one that either told tell Vic or went to the media about us since he loves attention with his undercover gay ass. I didn't like his cry baby ass at all. I secretly prayed that the Giants would never win another Superbowl just to see Odell cry like a bitch. Yes I had my evil moments, but I was me. I decided to get a facial and a massage, then take a nap. As the sun set in to the sky, I decided to take a little ride on a boat to relax. As the breeze blew into my hair, I saw a boat opposite of me. It was full of guys giggling like school girls. ALL of a sudden a not so tall, light-skinned guy stood up, his blond curls blowing into the breeze. He did a dance and fell down, being caught by dark skinned guy with a similar haircut. "fuck" I whispered to myself as I knew who the men were. Odell's ugly ass was here and so was his "brother" Jarvis Landry.

I had a little tryst with Jarvis as well and his "juice" wasn't as sweet as he claimed

I had a little tryst with Jarvis as well and his "juice" wasn't as sweet as he claimed. He wanted to keep it out of the media, as he was engaged, so I cut him off as fast as I could. I threw on my Chanel shades to shield my face, but it didn't work as Odell looked directly at my boat. I asked the driver to head in a different direction but he told me unless I wanted to crash and drown he had to stay on the course. Finally we headed to land and I walked as quickly as I could back to my room to avoid the sausage fest. I kept my head down as I walked , but it apparently didn't help me because I walked right into Odell.  He stood there and didn't flinch, blink or anything. His curls were drooping from the water. He gave me a menacing stare. "What the fuck are you looking at" I yelled.
"Why are you here?" He spat.
" I swear I was grown, Queen please move!"
I pushed him out of my way and sprinted to my room, ample butt cheeks clapping. I felt eyes burning into the back of my head as I walked to my room. I glanced back to see Odell was staring at me. I didn't know if he was looking at my ass or figuring out a way to kill me and bury me out here. I went in my room and closed my door.