Chapter 6: Rivals in love

As Asura and Jax walk into the gym they see 3 sisters who are famous performers in Kanto known as the sensational cerulean sisters. Jax walks up and asks who is the gym leader here. They all say that they are as another trainer runs in asking for a gym battle. Jax and the sisters look at him. They stare for a few minutes as he is just blabbing about how he and his pokemon are the strongest in Kanto. Asura walks forward about Force palm him to shut him up. Jax says how about a tag battle for badges. The sisters look at each other agreeing. The trainer looks at Jax angrily saying that Jax is weak for suggesting that they have a tag battle causing Asura to growl at him. The trainer looks at Asura in awe asking Jax to trade her for one of his pokemon. Jax declines as Asura looks happily at Jax for not trading her away. The trainer says that Jax could get a really strong pokemon for his riolu. Asura looks at Jax and he turns to the sisters saying that on second thought he would take on the gym with his pokemon alone. They all nodded agreement giving Jax the choice of who he would battle between violet and Daisy as Lily would be the referee of the match. Jax chose Daisy and then asked if it would be OK if one of the battles could be a 2 on 2 battle so that his pokemon could get some gym battle experience. Surprised by this Daisy agreed. The battle starts by Daisy sending out seel and Jax sending out Ashton. Jax tells Ashton to jump into the water and use rapid spin to create a whirlpool and suck in seel. Seel begins to get sucked into the whirlpool but uses ice beam to freeze Ashton in place. Jax looks worried but Ashton uses swift on the ice to break free and then used thunderbolt on seel knocking it out and winning the first round. The second round starts with Jax sending out the eevee twins. The trainer is sitting in the stands watching Jax battle and growing angry that he can't have the riolu. As the second match ends the twins lost their match. The trainer begins to laugh but then he sees Jax smiling. The trainer looked on as the final match started. Jax sent Asura to finish the match off right. Daisy sends out her starmie as her final Pokemon. Once the match starts Asura disappears from starmie's sight  as well as Daisy. Daisy worriedly tells Starmie to jump into the water to avoid any attack Asura made. As soon as Starmie was about to jump in Asura appears from underwater using Force palm to keep starmie on Land. Asura disappears again and fired an aura sphere hitting the Starmie head on and once again from behind. The battle was soon over with Asura being the winner without even getting hit by a single move. Jax received he cascade badge and starts to leave with Asura when a focus blast was fired at him. He turned and punched it head on sending it flying back at the trainer. Jax appears next to the trainer and said that if he comes near Asura or any of his pokemon without wanting a battle just for fun it would be the last thing he'd do. Jax then leaves the gym to the pokemon to heal up Ashton and the twins. Soon after they were all healed the twins look in disappointment at their loss. Jax reassures them that it's OK they all learn from losses. They all head towards nugget bridge for training. As they made their way to start of the bridge Jax sensed a presence following them. He watched it carefully as the walked onto the bridge. Once the finished battling all the trainer's and the team rocket grunt at the end Jax began to walk to a secluded part of the route. He called it to was following them. The pokemon walked out to the shadows to show itself as a small blue frog. In a shy girly voice it says it's species name is Froakie. It begins to slowly walk up to Jax his pokemon all come out to form a protective wall to defend him. The Froakie stops looking angrily. It uses a barrage of water es to hit each of the pokemon. The only pokemon left standing are the twins  because Jessie used protect to save Kera and Asura who used aura sphere to intercept it. Kera uses dig to get behind the Froakie. Asura and Froakie stare each other down. Froakie looks at Jax with a love type of look in her eyes. As soon as Froakie steps forward towards Jax Asura uses aura sphere and the twins use shadow ball. All the attacks hit the Froakie but it keeps moving towards Jax. The twins ready another shadow ball but are stopped by Asura saying she will handle it. Asura challenges the Froakie after Jax heals it. The twins watch the match between Asura and the Froakie start. Froakie blows a kiss to Jax but is hit by Asura making it fly back into some rocks. As they all look on as the dust settles the Froakie has fainted. They all walk away as Froakie sits up seeing an Oran berry in front of it. Jax heads over to bills house to receive a cruise ship ticket. As they reach the front door they hear a commotion inside and run in to see...

Sorry for the wait guys I've been really busy with school hope you all enjoy this story and as always stay loyal readers