Chapter 6

Chapter 6

At night, when everyone was sound asleep, she went down the staircase and opened the door and proceeded to go down the stairs. Just as she was going to grab hold of the second door's handle, the door opened by itself. As it opened, Franka felt a cold chill pass her body. Creak, it went. Not minding the strange chill, she entered the room, and without taking a look back, the door behind shut closed. This time, she knew something bad was gonna happen to her. This time, she'd be the victim. Eduardo appeared once again. Before beginning to grab hold of her, he gave her this evil glare and led out a huge laugh.

“ Hahaha, you really look like your dad. I'm gonna make you look like him after I killed him!” Franka gasped. She tried to scream. She tried to open the door behind her but to her misfortune, this angered the disturbed Eduardo and thus proceeded to hit her. He shown no mercy to this weak and fragile child.

He kept saying “ You next-to-nothing fool! Thinking you could live in my house!” and “ you all deserve a death such as mine!” She then was being hit against the remains of the broken mirror. She saw the dried blood that belonged to her father. She then screamed for help. After the failed attempt, she realized that once you were behind that door, you where automatically disconnected from the outside world. The evil spirit then drained out all of her blood. Her body vanished . After the sun will set in the next few days, someone else will share the same fate.

Just like Marion, Franka's corpse was found in the river after three days. Now, only Camelia and her children – Marion, Mikael and Jessica remained. Monika, Mikael's girlfriend, still stayed with them. They were already desperate and really confused. They had absolutely no idea of what they should do anymore. Their world seemed so messed up. There was no more life and fun in the family, they lost two family members already. With this, the children devised a plan to help them go home for sure.

That night, Monika received a call, ring, ring, her phone went. As she tried to actually hear the caller, she looked for a place that had better signal. She went outside and stood on the bridge. As she tried to speak to the caller, all she heard was a loud and miserable sighing.

“Hello, hello?” she said. Just then, as she was going to turn around and go back to the house, she felt something behind her that grabbed her. She screamed, only to find out that it was just Mikael.

“How can you fool around at a time like this?” She asked?

“Well, you have to find some way to be happy,” came Mikael's reply. As they tried to cross half of the bridge, they felt it becoming less sturdy. It was already falling apart. They tried as fast as they could to reach the end but to no avail, they fell into the river. It was freezing cold. Then, an unusually strong current swept them away from the house and each other. Mikael saw Eduardo, just like how his father and sister did. He then tried to push him away but instead, he got hold of the picnic mat that they strangely left there. Being alert and a quick thinker, he tried to choke Eduardo. Mikael felt that there was something hindering him from breathing too. Eduardo then teared Mikael's heart right out of his weak body. He died right then and there. His body was just left to float with blood coming out of his chest. Monika, on the other hand, had a bad hemmorage due to the fact that she kept hitting her head on the large stones that the river had. She died after she lost her consiousness and drowned in the river. Their bodies where immediately found.