Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A few days have passed already. Forgetting the secret door and room, the three girls just lay down on their beds, singing random songs while waiting for dinner. Then, after a few good minutes, dinner was served. As they finished washing their plates after they ate, Marion kind of glanced at the door that seemed so strange. After everyone went up to their rooms, he secretly went downstairs again and went inside the room. He thought it was just a regular basement he could use to put his stuff in, but to his surprise, after going down the flight of stairs, and after opening the second door, the door suddenly closed with a loud thud and trapped him in the room. The lights began flickering. With that, he was able to see that there was a mirror in the room, and while looking in the mirror, he managed to catch a glimpse of a being that looked so inhuman, so tortured, it's face couldn't even be considered human at all. Marion turned back, looking at the bloody exterior of the body of Eduardo Florienda Reyes!

His eyes became red with anger and started to take hold of Marion. Poor Marion tried to scream for help, but to no avail, the evil Eduardo stole his ability to speak. He then began to drag Marion's weak body across the room forcefully. Marion started to bleed. He felt a burning sensation all over his body. Eduardo's dead body kept screaming

“Get out! Haven't you stole everything from me? This is my house, what more will you take?!” Marion started to fight back, he managed to get a piece of the broken mirror and hit Eduardo. To his surprise, he fould out that if you tried to hurt Eduardo's body, it would be you who would be suffering. Marion hit him in the eyes and abdomen. After a few seconds, Marion got the same wound on his body and he couldn't see anymore, while the body of Eduardo was unharmed. Right then and there, Eduardo sucked the life out of him.

That was it. There was no more life in Marion Jose Rodriguez' body.