Brock was interested in the outdoor Halloween decorations. There were many of different varieties and sizes and some made various noises. Some were even scarier than Brock thought they'd be. Because of this, Brock started to back up a little until he bumped into something that was towering over him. It moved as soon as Brock touched it and made the little boy jump. 

Brock began to cry out of fright, he wasn't used to these kinds of things even though his daddy had his own dungeon. "Brock, what happened?" Brianna asked her little boy as she scooped him up in her arms. "S-Sca-wy-" Brock began, as his lip trembled in fear. "Aw Brock, they're not real, they're only decorations." Zak spoke. "They won't hurt you." 

Unfortunately, Brock was still frightened by the outdoor decorations. He began to hide his face in his mommy. "Brock, I promise they won't hurt you, they may seem to be daunting but I won't let them hurt you." Zak told Brock, who still seemed to be traumatised from what had happened. "P-Pwomise?" Brock stuttered a little. "Yes Brock, I promise." He reassured him.

"Would you like to put down now so we can buy some decorations?" Zak asked Brock when he seemed to have calmed down a little more. Brock shook his head as he held onto his mommy for the second time. "If mommy puts you on the floor, you can help us choose the decorations that can go outside in the front yard and if you get scared by anything, I can hold you." Zak suggested. "Does that sound like a good idea?" 

Brock nodded a little in response as Brianna carefully put Brock down on the ground. Once Brock had been put down, he didn't seem to be as afraid of the decorations like he was before. "L-ook da-ddy! G-host!" Brock began, as he pointed to a rather spooky looking inflatable ghost decoration. "Yeah, that's a ghost all right." Zak smiled at his little boy.

Brock went onto looking at some more decorations while Zak and Brianna were doing the same thing. They also made sure that Brock wasn't going too far out of sight either. 

"Brock, what do you think about us getting the ghost you pointed at earlier?" Zak asked him. "Shall we get it?" Brock nodded in response. Although the ghost's face looked rather scary, he remembered what his daddy had said and that reminded him that he wasn't scared of the decorations. 

Zak placed the ghost decoration into their shopping cart before they all proceeded to find some more decorations for their front yard. As well as this, Zak decided to place a 12ft air blown ghost into the cart too. 

While Zak was shopping for the scarier decorations, Brianna decided to play it safe and shop for the slightly less scarier decorations as well as a few cute decorations. She picked up an autumn coloured wreath for their front door and three hollow pumpkins to place under the tree in their front yard. 

Brock darted over to a cute pumpkin battery operated paper lantern. "M-ommy?" Brock called to his mommy who seemed to be distracted by all of the decorations. "M-ommy!" Brock called again, however, this time a little louder than before. Brianna soon turned her head to look at Brock. "What is it?" She asked him, as she approached her little boy. "D-is!" Brock exclaimed, as he pointed to the cute paper lantern. "That's lovely, it's also battery operated which is good." Brianna smiled at him. "W- dat mean?" Brock wondered, a little unsure of what his mommy was talking about. "Well, instead of the lantern needing to be powered by a real candle or something similar, it comes with a battery operated candle which is used to light the paper lantern." She tried to explain. "Ohh..." Brock trailed, not really understanding what his mommy meant. "I think we should get this for your room, it'll look cute in there." Brianna continued, as she took the small paper lantern off of its shelf and carried it back to the shopping cart.